What causes eye bags and dark circles?
Eye bags are a result of fluid buildup in the delicate tissue under your eyes. Dark circles are often the result of being able to see blood vessels under the skin as it becomes thinner with age.
Both these age-related skin conditions can make you look older than you should, and even affect your self-esteem as you may not feel you look your best.
You may see people treat these annoying conditions with cucumber slices, cold packs, or tea bags placed on their eyes. While these treatments may reduce inflammation temporarily, you may need to treat the area with an anti-aging eye cream with ingredients that can help to do more than just cool the top layer of the skin.
What is Eyevage?
Eyevage is a topical anti-wrinkle cream that targets multiple signs of aging. This is not a cover-up, but a moisturizing cream that helps to reduce inflammation and dark circles by addressing the causes of these conditions.
More than a moisturizer, Eyevage has hand-picked ingredients that work in unison to tighten, tone, and even boost the microcirculation in the skin surrounding your eyes. This may help to smooth and soften the skin and provide a youthful glow and invigorated look and feel to this delicate skin area.
Eyevage has emerged as one of the top-rated eye creams for a reason – it gives you noticeable results.
Solvaderm’s EYEVAGE – Anti-Aging Eye Cream
What are the ingredients used in Eyevage?
- Phytonadione – Vitamin K – can have a direct effect on the clotting ability of blood. This may help to lighten the colour of the skin around the eyes.
- Arnica Montana – has natural analgesic properties and is used in holistic medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Oxido Reductases – these enzymes are believed to reduce the effects that oxidation can have on skin cells. May help to brighten the skin around the eyes.
- Glycine Soja Protein – Soybean Protein- provides both amino acids and peptides to help rejuvenate skin cells.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein – may soften the skin by helping it to retain moisture.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil – Jojoba seed Oil- a common natural moisturizer used in cosmetics and is thought to be hypoallergenic. It also has antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil – Apricot Seed Oil- has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory abilities similar to olive oil.
- Squalane – this is a natural moisturizing agent found in skin cells that can diminish over time. This supplement is thought to help the skin look more supple and smooth.
- Hyaluronic Acid – is common in many cosmetics and is an intense moisturizer that helps skin hold on to moisture. This is thought to help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Eriobotrya Japonica Extract – Loquat tree leaf extract- has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and is believed to help reduce eye puffiness and dark circles.
All these ingredients are purposed with reducing age-related skin ailments such as wrinkles, dark circles, and eye bags. The combination of multi-acting ingredients may provide relief for your symptoms better than using a standard facial moisturizer.
How do you use Eyevage?
You apply a small pea-size amount directly on the problem areas. Be sure to cover the entire eye area including the eyelid, corner of the eye and the skin beneath the eye as well. For best results, Solvaderm’s Eyevage is designed to be used twice daily, morning and night.
What are the benefits of Eyevage?
- Using Eyevage twice daily may help your skin to remain more hydrated, and this can help reduce wrinkles.
- You may notice with continued use that the bags under your eyes look better and seem less puffy.
- Eyevage may help reduce the look of under the eye dark circles.
- You may notice the skin around your eyes appears to look younger and more radiant.
- Eyevage will not affect any makeup or accessories like eyelash extensions.
Are there any precautions to using Eyevage?
- Like with any topical cream you should use caution not to get the product into your eyes, as It may cause irritation.
- Natural ingredients may still cause allergies for those with sensitive skin.
- Keep in mind that the results will not continue if you stop using this eye cream.
What are Eyevage users saying about their results?
I wish that I had found Eyevage sooner in life. I have had under eye bags since I was in high school and was told it was due to genetics, although my mother doesn’t have bags under her eyes. I thought I was stuck with them since I can’t afford to get them surgically corrected. I started using Eyevage twice a day a few months ago, and I can’t believe the difference it has made. I am so grateful to the makers of Eyevage. Thanks, Hedi L.
This eye cream is so different from others I have tried. First off, it works and has improved the wrinkles and dark circles around my eyes. It doesn’t irritate my skin like Retinol has in the past, and leaves my skin looking radiant. I can see such a difference in the decolourization under my eyes and have even reduced the amount of concealer I use in this area now. I love this stuff. Thanks, Tammi B.
Excellent product, and it works as it should. I thought it was a bit high priced when I bought it, but now I would easily give you double the price to keep it. I have used other creams in the past, even one I got from my dermatologist, and they never worked like Eyevage has. The results are noticeable within a few weeks of use, and you won’t be the only one to notice, either. I will keep using Eyevage in the future. Thank you, Glenda P.
Where can you buy Eyevage and how much does it cost?
You can purchase Eyevage from online Solvaderm store. The total cost of Eyevage is $74.99, and you will receive free shipping on all orders over $60.00. If you have ever spoken to a dermatologist and priced their anti-ageing eye creams, you know what a great price this is. Keep in mind that Solvaderm wants you to be happy with the results and offers a 60-day return policy if you are not satisfied.
Solvaderm wants to help you fight the signs of aging in the facial skin around your eyes and has created Eyevage to help you win this battle. They have packed in plenty of anti-aging ingredients that target the underlying factors that may contribute to visible signs of aging in the skin.
Eyevage may help you to look younger and even feel younger by reducing the visible signs of aging in the one area you cannot hide under clothing – your eyes. Confidence is important and Eyevage wants to help people regain the confidence they had in their youth.
The manufacturer offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on Eyevage so you can feel confident in choosing this anti-aging eye cream, and not add another worry line to your face about your product choice.
Give Eyevage a try today you will not be disappointed.
*This is a collaborative post*