Do you like trying new food? or like receiving surprises? if you answered yes to both of these questions then I highly recommend you try Degustabox. Degustabox is a monthly subscription food box service. Each month you pay £12.99 (this includes delivery) in return you will receive between 9 – 14 surprise food products, items vary each month and some of them are new products. The value of your box will always be more than what you have paid. However, if you aren’t happy with the service and you wish to cancel your subscription you can do so at any time as you are under no obligation to buy more boxes than you want too.
In This Months Box:
- Zeo Soft Drinks – All natural, low calorie and blended with natural fruit juices, exotic botanicals and a splash of spring water.
- Crabbie’s Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer – The UK’s number 1 Alcoholic Ginger Beer is crafted for 6 weeks using real Asian ginger with a secret recipe that uses only a handful of ingredients.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Crisp – A new product from Cadbury. This bar combines Dairy Milk Chocolate with peanuts, crunch crispies and caramel.
- MOMA Raspberry & Coconut Bircher Muesli – Gluten Free and perfect for making overnight oats in just five minutes – simply add yoghurt and a splash of fruit juice and its ready to be enjoyed.
- Millions – This year Millions are adding 9 new flavours to their existing range including chocolate covered Strawberry Millions and Sour Strawberry Millions.
- Cereal Lovers CrunchTime Nuggets – Deliciously crunchy snacks that contain all natural ingredients.
- Deli Kitchen Skinni Wrap – Each wrap contains just 91 calories and has a unique easy to fold shape.
- Homepride Strong White Bread Flour – The newest addition to the Homepride flour family. Made from 100% British wheat and is available in Morrisons and Ocado.
- Hippeas In Herbs We Trust – An all-new range of organic snack – chickpea puffs. For those times when you want a snack but want to keep it healthy.
- Portlebay Popcorn – Hand popped in Devon and made using 100% natural ingredients – unrefined raw cane sugar, a dash of rapeseed oil and butterfly corn from the Pyrenees.
- Candy Kitchens – Fine gourmet sweets using natural ingredients.
- Bean Bags – These pyramid-shaped coffee bags are set to change the way we make filter coffee. Each bag makes just one cup of coffee. Make filter coffee the easy way, no filter machine, no mess and no fuss.
For more information about Degustabox, you can find them on Facebook and Twitter. If you’d like to try Degustabox, My Three and Me have a code that you can use to get £7 off your box. Simply enter LROK5 at the checkout.