Last week we had a little break from Flashback Friday due to it being half term and an emergency trip to the dentist for James.
Flashback Friday is a joint linky run by myself and Michelle who blogs over at Mummy 2 Monkeys. Please pop over and take a look at her lovely blog.
This week’s Flashback is my Graduation picture. At the time I was a single parent living at my parent’s house, yes they helped a little bit but the hard work and determination I showed paid off. I graduated from The University of Hull with a 2:1 degree in Tourism Management in July 2005. Callum was all of three months old – how I managed to finish my degree with a newborn baby I will never know but I did it. I am so proud of myself.
- Your Flashback can be a picture, an old post anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- Only post one link a week
- Add my button to the bottom of your post so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post or a blog post of mine if you would like to do so and/or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)