Can you believe Christmas is just a week and a bit away? Are you ready for the big day? I am so unorganised this year it is unreal. We seem to have had a million and one family commitments to attend and the decorating I wanted to have done has been put aside for the new year. Luckily my monthly food box delivery arrived on time.
Regular readers will know that we have been receiving a box full of delicious food items on a monthly basis for some time now and every month we can’t wait to see what the box will contain. If you’ve not heard about Degustabox let me tell you a little about them. They are a monthly subscription food box service. Each month you pay £12.99 (this includes delivery) in return you will receive between 9 – 14 surprise food products, items vary each month and some of them are new products. The value of your box will always be more than what you have paid. However, if you aren’t happy with the service and you wish to cancel your subscription you can do so at any time as you are under no obligation to buy more boxes than you want too.
In This Box:
- Kallo Organic Stock Pot
- The English Provender Company’s Caramelised Red Onion Chutney
- Taylor of Harrogate’s Coffee
- ALO – Aloe Vera Drink
- Planters Fruity Chocolate Crunch
- The Jelly Bean Factory Super Sours
- Ryvita Multigrain Rye Cakes
- PROPERCORN Perfectly Sweet Popcorn
- Dalston’s Fizzly Apple Drink
- Weetabix Additions Apple & Raisin
- Cadbury Picnic Bites
- Rio Mare Tuna in Olive Oil