It can be hard to find the perfect gift for your mum this Mother’s Day. But you could buy a few of her favourite things and create the perfect personalised pamper hamper of all the little things she loves / you know she’d love:
- A pair of Cosy Slippers (£14.99), soft cosy slippers than can be heated up in the microwave to ease away any aches and pains or to add that little bit of extra comfort.
- A Tin of Biscuits (£14.00), Filled with both shortbread and chocolate chip cookies you can even personalise the tin with a message to your mum.
- A bottle of mum’s favourite Wine – all mums deserve their favourite on their special day.
- A Personalised Wine Glass to go with her favourite tipple.
- An assortment of Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks (prices from £1 each) so that mum can pamper herself
- Some lovely Hand Cream (£5.10) to make her hands lovely and soft
- Some luxury Belgian Chocolates (from £11)
- A little keepsake (£11.99) so mum knows just how lovely she is
In fact you could add more chocolate, wine or even beauty products like her favourite perfume or nail polish. So boys and Matthew if you’re reading this you know what to buy me (wink, wink and in case you didn’t know my favourites are Daisy by Marc Jacobs and lovely light shades of purple, blue and pink nail polishes)