If you like trying new food I would highly recommend you try Degustabox. They’re a monthly subscription food box. Each month you pay £12.99 (this includes delivery). Inside each box, you will receive 9 – 14 surprise food products, items vary each month and some of them are new products. The value of your box will always be more than what you have paid. However, if you aren’t happy with the service and you wish to cancel your subscription you can do so at any time as you are under no obligation to buy more boxes than you want too.
In This Box*
- Hoot Snacks – Multigrain snacks that are a tasty alternative to crisps. They are baked not fried and are a great source of fibre and contain no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. They are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. They’re available in 5 different flavours including smoked bacon and salt and vinegar.
- Nutri-Brex – Naturally gluten free, fortified with vitamins and high in fibre, these tasty breakfast cereal biscuits are both healthy and delicious. They contain cinnamon and coconut and taste great with a little honey and lots of milk.
- Newton’s Apple Fizz – A refreshing apple juice and sparkling water mix. This drink contains all natural ingredients and contains no added sugar or sweeteners so is an ideal alternative to other soft drinks. Best served chilled.
- Maggi 3 Minute Noodles – Chicken flavoured noodles that are ready to eat in 3 minutes. Available in Chicken, Beef and Curry flavours.
- Eisberg – Non-Alcoholic wine, perfect for those who love the taste of wine but can’t drink alcohol. Each 125ml serving contains just 28 calories.
- Bite+ Multi Grain Flakes – A new concept in snacking comprising multigrain cereal flakes that are seasoned with savoury flavouring. Ideal for lunchboxes or a snack on the go. They are tasty, high in fibre and low in fat. There are four flavours available,
- Gallo Risotto – The Three Cheese and Vegetable Risotto box is the perfect lunchtime snack. The risotto is ready in just 90 seconds and is quick and easy to prepare in the microwave. It contains no artificial colourings, hydrogenated fat or MSGs.
- Bahlsen Lebkuchen Mischung – An assortment of colourful gingerbread biscuits that are decorated with a delicious glazing and chocolate. They are perfect for sharing.
- Bahlsen Akora – Traditional German heart-shaped lebkuchen. Each gingerbread heart is filled with spiced jam and covered in chocolate.
- a2 Milk – is milk with a difference. It is naturally free from the A1 protein making it easier to digest. Because it doesn’t contain A1 it is less likely to trigger symptoms associated with lactose intolerance.
- Oh Fudge! – Tasty fudge that would make the perfect gift for any occasion. Available in three different flavours.
- What A Melon – A new drink made from watermelon that hydrates like coconut water but contains extra antioxidants and citrulline. Best served cold from the fridge.