Flashback Friday is a joint linky run by myself and the lovely Michelle over at Mummy 2 Monkeys. Please pop over and take a look at her blog and comment on her Flashback Friday.This week’s Flashback was taken at Sewerby Hall and Gardens, near Bridlington, East Yorkshire. I didn’t take this picture but Matthew did. Everyone who sees it thinks it’s a picture that has been edited and that Callum was just added onto the background – the truth is it was just a really beautiful day and the conditions were perfect to capture great snaps.
Rules for Flashback Friday:
- Your Flashback can be a picture, an old post anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- Only post one link a week
- Add my button to the bottom of your post so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post or a blog post of mine if you would like to do so and/or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)