My Three and Me was established in 2011. Since then I have built up a strong following on my blog and social media. My Three and Me and Me currently has a DA of 24, over 12,000 followers and has between 21000 and 25000 visitors a month.
If you would like to work with me I offer the following opportunities:
- Product reviews – I am happy to review products/services provided that they are relevant to myself, my partner, my 3 children or my readers. All I ask is that in return for my review is that I am able to keep the item.
- Sponsored posts/guest posts – I am happy to host sponsored posts and guest posts. I will always try to ensure sponsored and guest posts are relevant to My Three and Me and our readers. Please get in touch for more details and my rates.
- Recreate recipes – I love to bake and cook. I’m happy to create recipes of my own or recreate your recipes for my readers. Please get in touch for my rates.
- Competitions – I am happy to host competitions and giveaways on my blog, Facebook and/or Twitter so please get in touch if you would like me to run one on your behalf.
- Twitter Parties – If you have a twitter party coming up and want us to be involved please get in touch for more information regarding my fee.
- Brand Ambassador – If you would like My Three and Me to be the face of your brand or would like us to use your brand exclusively on our blog please get in touch to discuss how we can work together.
- Product Placement – Contact me for more information in regards to product placement on my blog.
- Advertising – If you would like to place an advert in the form of a banner, text link, tweet or social media share please get in touch for more information and my rates.
I am happy to link back to your website / social network sites in any competition, sponsored post or review that I write. If you require detailed information regarding my visitor numbers or social media platforms these are available upon request.
Below are just a few of the brands we have worked with in the past. Some of these have been one-off collaborations but others some we have ongoing relationships with and we review/feature/host competitions for on a regular basis.