Do you wear glasses? or perhaps someone else in your home does. If you answered yes to either of these then I bet you have at some point been in the position where you’ve had broken glasses and had no way of fixing them. I know we certainly have on more than one occasion. Last year alone Callum broke two pairs of glasses in the space of three weeks – at one point we had to fix them with a piece of tape until we could get him to the opticians to get them fixed.
From now on though I have a Snapit repair kit that will be kept for emergency situations, so that should we have any incidents in the future (which you know we will with three boys in the house who all wear glasses) we will be able to fix them quickly and easily.
What Is A Snapit Repair Kit
SnapIt is a repair kit that is designed so that you can fix your glasses in seconds and is compatible with over 99% of glasses. reading glasses and sunglasses.
The Kit Contains
- 5 screws in varying lengths and thickness
- 1 screwdriver
- 1 carry tube
The kit is perfect for repairing loose hinges or replacing missing screws on a pair of glasses. You simply drop the screw in the hinge, screw it down and snap the end off. No additionals tools needed. The stainless steel design will cut new threads to repair stripped threads. Snapit screws are fully threaded and can be inserted from the top or bottom of the hinge.
To be with a chance of winning a kit, complete the steps in the Gleam form below:Win A Snapit Glasses Repair Kit #2
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition ends on 28th March 2019
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 years
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner
- No cash alternative will be offered
- UK winners only
- One random winner will be chosen
- If your entries are found to be false all of your entries will be void and deleted
- Your details will be used to contact you if you are the winner of the competition
- The prize winner’s details will be passed on to the prize provider in order for your prize to be sent
If you’d like to host a competition on My Three and Me please Contact Us.
*This is a collaborative post*