Everything You Need In One Place From Sainsbury’s
Going back to school can be a stressful time for us parents and sometimes we just don’t have the time to look around and shop at lots of different places. Luckily for us stressed out and busy mums Sainsbury’s have everything you need all in one place.
This year Sainsbury’s have put their Back To School range to the test and have created quality uniforms at really low prices. The Tu Back to School range is available in over 500 stores nationwide and is available in ages 2 to 16 years. Prices start from as little as £13.50 for 2 whole uniforms and include a 2-pack of sweatshirts (from £4), a 2-pack of skirts/trousers (from £6) and a 3-pack of polo shirts (from £3.50). This is great news for us mums who have more than one child to kit out.
- Sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts and joggers made using technologically advanced dye to improve colour retention meaning colours stay brighter for longer. The White Polo Shirts have been test washed up to 100 times and the unique cotton rich fabric is proven to retain its shape after washing.
- All packed shirts, including the stain resistant Bionic Shirt (new for this season), are non-iron. Boys’ trousers are finished with a resin on the centrefold and pleats on woven skirts and pinafores are heat set to ensure creases look sharp after washing and wearing.
- Buttons on all garments and seams on trousers, skirts and pinafores have been pull-tested beyond the British industry standard. Secured hems on trousers mean no more mending, whilst adjustable waists guarantee longer lasting wear.
- The Advanced Technology Cardigan uses a special cotton rich blend knitwear, meaning reduced bobbling and shrinkage and retained colour after washing.
- Woven trousers, skirts and pinafores have been rub-tested up to 100,000 times to withstand hours of playground antics.
- Sainsbury’s Back To School clothing features easy-dressing elements to encourage younger children to learn how to dress themselves. Including increased zip lengths on pinafores, no zips or buttons on trousers or skirts, and elasticated cuffs on long sleeved shirts – perfect for the little ones aged up 5.
- Tu has created breathable leather school shoes for girls and boys from size 8 to 6, some in wider fittings. With a wipe-clean coating, Micro Fresh technology for reduced odours and cushioned padding.
Lunchboxes and School Bags
Sainsbury’s have a number of lunchboxes to offer ready for the little ones going back to school – there are designs suitable for both boys and girls and at very reasonable prices. My boys love the Spiderman lunchbox and matching bottle -although James quite likes the pirate one too. Prices start from as little as £4.00.
For older children or those that are “too big” for book bags and character lunchboxes Sainsbury’s have a range of school bags available. These Gola bags are priced at £14.99 and perfect for keeping books, pe kits and lunch safe.
Callum is really looking forward to starting year 5 in 2 weeks time – the reason for this you ask – so he can take his own pencil case in with his own pens and pencils. Sainsbury’s have lots on offer for children of ages with prices starting from a s little as £1.99. There is stationary for little kids and the bigger kids who are at high school, college and even university. Sainsbury’s has everything they need from pens and pencils to crayons, files and erasers.
All the above mentioned products are available in stores ready for the start of term.