I know not all school aged children have an iPad / tablet. But if they do or you have an older child going to college or University then they may need a case to protect their tablet.
Lente Designs have cases suitable for a range of tablets including iPad 2, 3 and 4, Kindle, Kindle Fires, Google Nexus, Samsung tablets. iPad cases start from £17.99. They have some amazing designs that boys, girls, teenagers and adults will love. I absolutely adore the design of the Grey Flower iPad case and love how my iPad fits snuggly inside.
Callum loves the Monter’s Ink iPad case. It is British designed and will fit an iPad 2, 3 or 4. The case is made with premium materials and is made to last. It offers great protection for the iPad but has a modern, unique style. I think this design would be very popular with a kid or “big kid”. The case offers:
- Complete all-round protection for the iPad
- Auto sleep/wake up function when cover is opened and closed
- A folding Front cover that turns into a stand to allow a ‘typing’ angle and a ‘movie’ angle
- A High friction inner frame for a safer grip
- Cut-outs for easy access to all the ports, charging, camera, and speakers
*We were sent the above items for the purpose of this piece – all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own*