Are you looking for a gift for that special lady in your life? Are you struggling with ideas as to what to buy? If so take a look at my gift suggestions:
Gifts Under £10
1. A Diary – from £1.50
If you’re looking to buy your loved one a diary Wilko have a huge range available
- Floral – features a week-to-view layout and also displays useful information in the front including a 2019 forward planner, notable dates, dialling codes, conversion tables and more.
- Fitness Planner – the words ‘this time next year, I am going to be fit and healthy’, this handy planner offers week-to-view pages alongside blank menu plans, exercise logs and water/vegetable counts. There’s also useful information contained in the front pages including notable dates, dialling codes, conversion tables, a 2019 calendar and more. The notebook is finished with a pen held within the spine and a notes section to the back.
2. A Festive Tea Towel – £4
This festive tea towel is designed by Kelly Hall. This tea towel is a must-have for anyone who loves being creative in the kitchen over the festive period. The Christmas pudding design is lovely and would make a perfect Christmas present for any friend or family member. Available from Ulster Weavers.
3. Lypsyl Compact Mirror – £4.99 each
A stylish, mirrored handbag accessory for soft, smooth and super-healthy lips. The compact reveals a handy mini mirror and 9g SPF15 lip balm. Available in four scents from Lypsyl:
- Original Fragrance – A warm oriental fragrance with top notes of orange and lemon and soft white florals.
- Zingy Mandarin – A bright, juicy blend of mandarin and mint, sweetened with a touch of vanilla.
- Luxurious Vanilla – Sweet luxurious vanilla is interwoven with creamy caramel accords.
- Fresh Orange Blossom – A light floral blend of fragrant orange blossom, jasmine and ylang-ylang.
4. Cupcake Mix in a Mug – £5
A great gift for those who love cake. The kit from Wilko contains everything you need to make a 5-minute cake in a mug. Just add milk, eggs and vegetable oil to the included ingredients, mix, and with a quick 5 minutes in the microwave.
5. Nivea Perfect Skin Gift Set – £6
A lovely tin full of treats from Nivea, to help keep skin looking and feeling great. The gift set includes a 250ml Nivea Indulgent Moisture Rose Shower Cream, a 200ml Nivea Rose and Argan Oil in Lotion and a 4.8g Nivea Soft Rose Caring Lip Balm, all packaged inside a large gold heart tin.
6. Jelly Belly Lip Dispenser – £8.50
This cute set includes Read My Lip’s moisturising lip balms in all your favourite Jelly Belly flavours. Including 3 x 4g lip balms in Very Cherry, Berry Blue and Tutti-Fruitti as well as a cute bean shaped lip balm tin in Very Cherry.
7. Pepsi Lip Balm Can – £10
The Pepsi can tin contains five lip balm sticks in classic Pepsi flavours, including Mountain Dew.
Gifts Under £20
1. Baylis & Harding Beauticology Stripe Gift Bag, Carnival Candy – £12.50
A Red and white candy stripe cosmetic and toiletry bags set from Baylis and Harding. This set contains 100 ml body wash, 100 ml shower cream cleanse skin, 50 ml body lotion and 50 ml hand cream.
2. Cockney Rhyming Slang Apron – £15
An apron featuring classic phrases such as Apples and Pears (stairs), Rosy Lee (tea) and Ruby Murray (curry). Available from Amazon.
3. Festive Apron – £16
A festive apron designed by artist Madeleine Floyd. This apron features brightly coloured robin and a polka dot pocket showing a single robin and adjustable neck tie. Available from Ulster Weavers.
4. Christmas Tree with Cherry Vodka – £16.50
Slightly sharp sour cherries are flirting with strong vodka – the result is a fresh and nippy liqueur, which suits anytime. Alcohol content: 15 % Vol. If cherry isn’t the flavour for you and vodka isn’t your tipple of choice il gusto have lots more varieties to choose from including Amaretto, Irish Cream and many others.
5. Brontë Liqueur – from £17.50
A fruity combination of blackberries and sloes with a hint of jasmine, Brontë Liqueur is the perfect present for a literary fan or those seeking a taste of Yorkshire. Available in 50cl and 70cl bottles, treat your loved one to an exceptional present or add one of the dinky 5cl bottles as a special stocking filler. Brontë Liqueur retails at £17.50 for six 5cl bottles, £23.50 for a 50cl bottle and £29.50 for a 70cl bottle. Available from www.Brontëliqueur.com. A percentage of all sales of Brontë Liqueur will be donated to the Brontë Society to help ensure the enduring legacy of the Brontë family.
6. Baileys Chocolat Luxe – £18
Treat yourself or a loved one to the ultimate indulgence – Baileys Chocolat Luxe is a rich molten chocolate drinking experience that fuses luxurious Belgian chocolate with Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur.
7. HoMedics Eve Revive – £19.99
An eye massager designed to boost circulation, soothe the tired eye feeling and enhance your moisturiser’s potential from HoMedic. After removing any eye makeup, a great way to boost your eye massage is to apply a small amount of your favourite eye cream or light moisturiser to the area (taking care not to get too close to the lash line). Key Features:
- Rejuvenation for tired eyes
- Minimises puffiness and dark circles under eyes
- Warm massage and sonic vibration to enhance circulation
- Can be used as a part of your daily skincare routine with your favourite moisturiser
- No controls smart sensor activates massage at your touch
Gifts Over £20
Buy three bags from Mia Tui and use XMEG22 at the checkout to save £22. The bundle features:
- A Megan Handbag in a colour of your choice. The small cross-body bag has one main zipped compartment which has space for your phone, a pen holder, clips for your keys and a small zip pocket, a large front pocket which is fastened with a magnetic popper and a zipped pocket on the reverse.
- Gem & Beau make up bags in a design of your choice. The “Beau” makeup bag, will actually allow you to find that lipstick you are looking for! The “Gem” toiletry bag is perfect when travelling.
2. Letterbox chocolate gift set – £24.95
Each Letterbox gift box contains a selection of luxury British handmade chocolates. Perfect to send to someone special who doesn’t live close to you as each gift box is designed to fit through the letterbox. Each gift set comes with your choice of greetings card and contains:
- Amelia Rope Chocolate – Pale Lemon and Sea Salt.
- Lucocoa – Natural Blonde Chocolate Bar..
- Willie’s Cacao – Indonesian Gold Chocolate Bar.
- Cocoa Cabana – Caramel Milk Chocolate Drops.
- Fudge Kitchen – Handmade Double Chocolate Fudge.
3. Electronic Foot File – £24.99
The Superdrug Rapid-Pedi Electronic Foot File comes with 2 roller heads, 2 x AA batteries and cleaning brush. Designed for easy use for achieving beautifully smooth feet.
4. Candle Trio Gift Set – £42
The perfect gift for yourself or others, each candle in this Crabtree & Evelyn trio will infuse a home with mid-winter fragrances – Frosted Spicewood, White Cardamom and Red Berry & Fir. Candle burn time is 18 hours.
5. Bettys Enchanting Chocolate Collection – £55
A collection of luxurious chocolates from Bettys. The box contains pralines, creams, truffles, caramels and marzipans, all made with our rich Swiss Grand Cru chocolate with individually hand-finished details. This Christmas there are three new varieties included – the Roasted Hazelnut Truffle, the Black Forest Truffle, and the Espresso & Cognac Truffle.
6. UGG Slippers – £80
A beautiful pair of women’s UGG Scuffette slippers from Amara. These black slippers feature an exposed sheepskin cuff in grey and have a soft and fluffy genuine sheepskin lining. They have Silkee suede upper and a clear cork-infused rubber sole. The perfect luxurious gift this winter for a loved one.
7. Braun Silk-Expert IPL – £299.99
Braun’s Silk-expert IPL is the only IPL device with a SensoAdapt skin tone sensor. This sensor continuously reads your skin tone while the device is in use (80x per second), and automatically adapts the light intensity to the best energy setting for your skin. This ensures a safe and effective treatment and removes the need to match your skin tone against complicated colour matching charts other devices require. It’s main features include:
- Inspired by professional salons, Braun silk-expert Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is clinically tested for permanent visible hair removal
- The safest IPL hair removal technology: The distinct SensoAdapt skin tone sensor always ensures the right light intensity for safe, effective treatment
- Treat a leg or arm in just 10 minutes, without compromising on effectiveness for permanent hair removal
- Includes Venus razor
*We were sent the mentioned products for the purpose of this post*