Easter for many children means chocolate eggs and lots of other delicious treats. Family favourites Cadbury have many different Easter themed products on sale this Easter from small treats to large eggs there is definitely something for everyone so there’s bound to be smiles all around.
For those who like to indulge themselves or to treat their loved ones at Easter, Divine Chocolate have a delicious range of Fairtrade eggs and treats available this Easter. Their mini eggs are bound to please any recipient as much as their Luxury Milk Chocolate Egg with Praline Mini Eggs Will. Their Luxury Milk Chocolate Egg is made from the same Fairtrade labelled milk chocolate that you will find in Divine’s milk chocolate bars. They are made from cocoa grown by Kuapa Kokoo in Ghana, and 100% natural ingredients.
For those who really like to splash out on their loved ones, Hotel Chocolat has an amazing Easter egg on sale this year. Their Ostrich Egg weighs a whopping 1.1kg! Their Classic Ostrich Egg is made up of one-half made using 40% milk chocolate with crunchy cookies and puffed rice and the other half 50% milk chocolate with crispy feuilletine. Each egg comes with a tray of 27 chocolates that includes pralines, truffles and caramels. Inside the box, there is also six golden eggs hidden inside.
Easter used to be a pretty miserable time of year for people who can’t eat chocolate for one reason or another but thanks to Holland & Barrett they can now enjoy chocolate Easter Eggs that are dairy, gluten and nut free. They even have orange chocolate, white chocolate and a delicious honeycomb flavoured eggs too.
For those who like a quirky gift why not treat them to a Chocolate Teapot from Qwerkity– which unlike the saying is actually very useful and very, very tasty. This full sized teapot can be broken up and eaten, have water added to it to make a fondue that can be eaten with fruit or marshmallows or you could just add hot water and some cocoa make pour yourselves a deliciously chocolatey drink.
If you or your little ones don’t like chocolate Haribo have just the Easter Treats for you including:
- Spring Time Friends – cute sheep, bunny and chick shaped jelly sweets. They’re great for sharing with friends.
- Fizzy Farm Animals – Created using Tangfastics original sour mix recipe these sweets are sure to add any families Easter fun.
- Jelly Bunnies – These limited edition sweets feature jelly bunny shaped pieces with the popular texture found in Jelly Babies.
- Chick ‘n’ Mix – Back for 2017 this cute little gift box filled with bunny and lamb-shaped jellies, tangy chicks, Starmix’s favourite Egg and flower shaped marshmallows.
- Easter Hunt – Ideal to hide around the home or garden is the Easter Hunt multi-pack. Packed with gums and jellies in bunny, chick and lamb-shaped pieces.