In This Box:
- Quinola MotherGrain – Ready cooked Organic and Fairtrade Quinoa and Split Peas. Each pack is full of nutrients and is delicious both hot and cold. The perfect accompaniment to any meal. Gluten free and suitable for vegans.
- Aspire Drinks – Healthy, calorie-free, sugar-free drinks that are made with green tea and beneficial extracts such as ginger and guarana. The green tea helps support weight management and helps keep energy levels stable.
- Finn Crisp – Tasty, crunchy seeds and sea salt snacks. High in fibre and contain no added fat.
- Nativa – 100% natural sweetener that’s sweet like sugar but without the calories. Made from stevia and natural nectar, Nativa is diabetic friendly and contains only 0.4 calories per serving. Can be used just like sugar in hot drinks, baking and any other place where you may have sugar.
- Protein Boost – The perfect start to any day. Contains 20g of protein in each bottle. Available in two flavours Chocolate and Strawberry.
- Propercorn – Crunch corn that has a unique texture and contains only natural flavourings makes a great alternative to popcorn or nuts. There are four flavours available, all are suitable for vegans and are gluten free.
- The Collective – Tasty gourmet live yoghurts. Each yoghurt contains a double layer of delicious fruit compote. The perfect snack, breakfast or dessert.
- Fruitella 30% Less Sugar – Same juicy fruity taste as original Fruitella but with 30% less sugar.
- Yushoi – Coconut & Chili Yushoi Snapea rice sticks are a great alternative to crisps. They are made using green peas and baked so they’re a healthier alternative. High in fibre and a great source of protein.
- Crabbie’s – Scottish Raspberry flavoured Alcoholic Ginger Beer. Crafted for 6 weeks with real ginger and spices to give it a unique taste. Available in both can and bottles at all good supermarkets. A refreshing drink that’s perfect enjoyed chilled.
- Popchips – Are the fastest growing crisp brand in the UK. They have recently launched a new range. The new ridges have the same standout flavour as their other ranges but contain fewer calories. They are suitable for a gluten-free diet and vegetarians.
- The Chia Co – Chia Seeds are high in fibre, omega 3 and protein. You can sprinkle them on your breakfast cereal or yoghurt or add them when baking muffins, bread and cakes.
- Chosan By Nature – A thirst quenching drink containing Hibiscus that’s low in both calories and sugar. 100% organic and free from preservatives, additives and colourings. 5p from every bottle sold will be given to African food producers to improve their quality of life. Available in 4 flavours.
- We Are Little’s – Natural French Vanilla Infused instant coffee contains no added sugar and contains only 4 calories per cup. The perfect pick me up for any time of the day. Available from Sainsbury’s. Waitrose, Holland & Barrett and Wholefoods.
For more information about Degustabox, you can find them on Facebook and Twitter. If you’d like to try Degustabox, My Three and Me have a code that you can use to get £7 off your box. Simply enter LROK5 at the checkout.