1. Very Merry Christmas Game – The Very Merry Christmas Game brings the whole family together as you all compete to grab the most lavish set of presents for your stocking. Presents might be really nice or really rubbish and you may not find out what the other players have dished out to you until you open them at the end of the game. Pull a cracker using the Cracker cards to snatch a better present from someone else’s stocking. You may even have to sing a favourite festive song to avoid losing one of your own presents! Watch out for the sprout cards though as they’ll give you a nasty surprise.
2. Colouring Book & Felt Pens – Spend some time colouring together. The Colour Together Christmas book features festive decorations, scenes of celebration and there’s a new challenge on each new page. Each scene is illustrated with a large simple picture on one side and a more complicated, patterned picture on the other so parent and child or older and younger siblings can have fun together. To colour your pictures why not use BIC Conte felt pens. They are water-based pens that can quickly add colour to any picture. They come in a tin of 10 and the ink is completely washable from certain clothes and the pens will not dry out even if left uncapped for 3 months (Except for black ink).
3. The Really Horse Racing Game – Enjoy a “day at the races” when you play this devious family board game. Just as in a real race meeting, players race their horses around the board to win at all costs. Be devious, bet on your own horse or someone else’s, but don’t tell anyone who you’ve bet on. For 2 to 6 players or teams and ages 12 to adult.
The game comes with everything needed to play – horses and jockeys, lane cards, Really Nasty cards, a riderless horse, dice, pencil and money. The object of the game is to win the most money at the race.
4. Spiderman Game – A fun game for all the family to enjoy. Become a superhero and help Spider-Man defeat the bad guys. Using your rechargeable laser gun you need to shoot the Rhino shadows on the walls, the ceiling, high and low, ahead and behind… everywhere. There are three levels: easy, medium and hard. Each session lasts 90 seconds. Each time Rhino disappears, a point will be marked on the laser gun.
5. DVD’s – This Christmas why not sit down with your family and enjoy a Disney movie or two.
- Petes’s Dragon – Although a remake this is a film all the family will enjoy. Pete has lived in a forest for the last six years alongside his best friend, a dragon called Elliot. When a forest finds Pete she takes him home with her, hoping to help find his family. She soon learns of the dragon’s existence and when he comes under threat sets out to help protect him.
- Aladdin – This Christmas, Disney are releasing some of their most popular titles in a brand new format – Big Sleeve Editions. These DVD and Blu-ray editions are perfect for Disney fans, collectors and kids alike and come in a 12” vinyl style sleeve with a stunning set of bespoke artwork.Cinderella, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Beauty and the Beast, Guardians of the Galaxy, Aladdin and Finding Dory with further releases planned next year. Viewers will have the chance to see behind the scenes footage, deleted and alternative scenes and gain an insight into each story through jam-packed audio commentary from directors and stars.