1. Hobbycraft Make Your Own Advent Calendar – If you want to add your own personal touch to your advent calendar or to have one that you can use year after year Hobbycraft has just the thing for you. Each of the 24 boxes is fully customisable so you can paint / decorate each box completely different or all exactly the same – the choice is yours. You can use glitter, paint, stickers or decoupage on each box. Once decorated you can fill them with sweets and treats.
2. Personalised Photo Calendar – Why not add a personal touch to your advent calendar this year with a calendar that has your very own picture on it. Fotoinsight has lots of calendar styles for you to choose from including one that’s filled with the assorted kinder® chocolate, kinder Country®, kinder Bueno® and kinder Choco Bons®. This type of calendar is available in small and XXL.
3. Yankee Candle Calendar – A firm favourite of mine and many other mums I know. Behind each door of this year’s Yankee Candle Advent Calendar, you will find either a tealight candle or votive candle in one of seven festive fragrances, four of which are new to 2016.
4. Snowscene Calendar – A ready-made luxury Advent Gift Box that’s ready to be filled with gifts of your choice that can be used year after year. You can choose a ready-filled Gift Box that can include the following items if you prefer.
- Conserves, chocolates, sweets, dried nuts and fruits.
- A Boy’s Gift Box filled with 12 packets of sweets and 12 boy’s toys
- A Girl’s Gift Box filled with 12 packets of sweets and 12 girl’s toys
- Baubles, hand-made soaps, votive candles, bath melts/shower gels
There’s even a new gift box that’s aimed at adults. It would make a great Christmas present as it’s designed to be opened for the 12 days after Christmas (boxing day until 6th January). It contains miniature bottles of spirits and liqueurs.
5. Mad Beauty Calendar – 24 surprise beauty gifts that are hidden behind every door. Gifts include 2 lipsticks, powder compact, 3 nail polishes,5 lip glosses, 2 eyeshadows, eyeliner pencil, lip liner pencil ; 2 blushers; as well as “beauty must-haves “ – a pencil sharpener, toe separator, lip brush, blush brush, Nail file, make-up applicator and nail stickers.
6. Christmas Crafts Countdown – We all know how hard it can be to keep excitable children entertained in the lead up to Christmas but thanks to Pipty each day in the run-up to Christmas they can complete a different Christmas themed activity. The kit includes:
- 1 x Snowman countdown clock
- 4 x cards with different designs
- 3 x bookmarks with different designs
- 2 x Chrismas Sudoku
- 6 x decorations with different designs
- 1 x Draw a Christmas cartoon
- 3 x Paper bows
- 4 x gift tags
- 4 x Guess Who gift tags
- Photo props
- 8 x Place settings
- 1 x Letter to Father Christmas.
7. Magnetic Calendar – perfect for putting on the fridge door, this calendar from Little Crafty Bugs is sure to keep the kids happy in the run up to Christmas.
8. Scratch Away Calendar – This beautiful Advent Calendar features an illustrated map of Santa’s Grotto, it has 25 foil squares hiding parts of the scene that can be scratched off in the countdown to Christmas! Once scratched, it can be used year after year as a beautiful Christmas poster.
9. Chocolate Calendar – Countdown to Christmas with an Advent Calendar from Cadbury. Behind every door is a tiny piece of Dairy Milk chocolate.
*This piece contains PR Samples – all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own*