Next week the boys will be taking part in their school’s Sports Day. it was supposed to be held back in June but it was postponed due to rain – fingers crossed the forecast doesn’t change as we’re predicted a lovely day, but we shall see.
For this week’s Flashback, I thought that I’d share a picture from a previous Sports Day. Although the boys never seem to win in their races/events they always seem to enjoy themselves and as winning isn’t everything we always try to make sure that they know that the taking part is the important thing – not always an easy thing to do when so many of their peers focus on the winning part.
Flashback Friday Rules:
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post/picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- I will share my favourite link ups next Friday
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and/or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)