First of all thank you to Not Just Cake for joining in with last week’s Flashback Friday. I loved Emilie’s post featuring then and now photos of her bump and her little one – it’s something I wish I had thought to do with my bumps and then a little later with my babies too. I also found out that we only live a few miles away from each other – it’s nice to find new blogs to follow but it’s even nicer when they’re not far away.
My Flashback for this week is from our first trip to the Renault World Series held at Silverstone in 2008. It was the first time we’d been camping and loved it, we’ve not been since but we’re hoping to take the boys on a little trip this summer to the Lake District.
We had a great weekend seeing lots of different Renaults being driven around the Silverstone circuit. Our favourite was obviously seeing the F1 car at the time (Alonso and Piquet Jnr were the team drivers but not the ones driving the car that weekend) blasting around the track – it was amazing….
Flashback Friday Rules:
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- I will share my favourite link ups next Friday
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)