You may have noticed that Flashback Friday has been absent for the last few weeks, there have been a few things happening here and having no or very little internet for the last month and a half has been a major factor. But I am pleased to say that as of today Flashback Friday is back for good and fingers crossed we won’t have any more problems.
This week’s Flashback Friday is another one from Facebook’s memories – oh I do love that little app, it has some fab memories tucked up in there just like this one of a little Nathan doing the thumbs up but I wish it wouldn’t bring up all the cringeworthy statuses that I have posted over the years – crying over Grey’s Anatomy ( x 1000), ranting about another head lice letter coming home from school and the weather updates – there’s about a billion of those too….
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- I will share my favourite link ups next Friday
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)