When we celebrate Valentine’s Day, we usually do so at home. The hassle of getting a babysitter, finding somewhere to go and getting ready takes all the fun out of a night out for us. We usually have our favourite takeaway, a couple of drinks and veg out of the sofa watching a couple of movies.
This Valentine’s Day I can’t wait to for our Chinese takeaway and to try the following cocktails using Five Valleys Cordials.
Turkish Delight Cocktail
- A High Tumbler Glass
- 25ml Five Valleys Pomegranate & Rose Cordial
- 25ml Vodka
- A Large squeeze of lime
- Lemonade or tonic water
- Pomegranate seeds to decorate
- Add the Pomegranate & Rose Cordial, vodka, a large squeeze of lime and a few cubes of ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the mixture well so that it is thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into your glass, top up with lemonade or tonic water and more ice
- Decorate with pomegranate seeds
- Enjoy your drink
- A Highball glass
- 50ml Five Valleys Peach & Lychee Cordial
- 25ml Dark Rum
- Jamaican Ginger Beer
- Place the ice in your glass.
- Pour the Peach & Lychee Cordial and rum over the ice
- Top up with the Jamaican Ginger Beer
- Decorate with peach or lychee