1. For the last 100 years, Cadbury Milk Tray has been the perfect thoughtful gift to show your love. Each box is bursting with tempting flavours, from old classics such as Hazelnut Swirl and Perfect Praline to new additions like Apple Crunch and Salted Caramel Charm. The perfect way to say ‘I love you’ or just a token of your appreciation this Valentine’s Day. Various size boxes are available from varying from £1 – £12.99.
2. Guylian Belgian Chocolate Sea Shells. A well-loved classic that’s sure to impress the object of your affections on Valentine’s Day. Made from the finest West African cocoa beans and filled with melt-in-your-mouth roasted hazelnut praline, each Guylian Sea Shell is crafted from a blend of white, milk and dark Belgian chocolate. Priced at £4.00.
3. Echo Falls have created a Limited Edition version of their popular Fusions Range just in time for Valentine’s Day. They have created a drink that is blended with the natural flavour of roses, it’s a sophisticated sweet treat with a floral twist and is perfect for loved ones this Valentine’s Day. Best served chilled, over ice, or serve with meringue, strawberries and vanilla ice cream for a romantic Valentine’s Day treat. Available in Morrison’s and Tesco stores for£5.99 a bottle.
4. A bottle of perfume for her or aftershave for him is always a winner on Valentine’s Day. Why not treat the lady in your life to a bottle of Beyonce Heat Kissed.Beyonce launches Heat Kissed, the new fragrance from the Heat collection. With top notes of exotic fruits litchi, mango and pitahaya, middle notes of Red Fury orchid, Sambac jasmine and Moroccan rose oil, woody notes of African sandalwood and patchouli are all combined with vanilla to create a warm and inviting base. When a moment of attraction becomes undeniable, it ignites a spark between two people that draws them closer. Their lips meet and the flicker becomes a flame. Beyoncé Heat Kissed captures this sensual intensity in a bottle. For him, how about a bottle of David Beckham Instinct EDT. The Beckham name is renowned for quality both on the pitch and in the fashion world. This rich masculine scent is the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day. Both fragrances are available from lloydspharmacy.com.
5. This Valentine’s Day, Ferrero has the perfect range of gifts to show that special person how much they mean to you. Raffaello (from £3.14) by Ferrero is a truly indulgent treat.The deliciously delicate coconut cream, wrapped in a thin, crispy wafer and dusted with coconut sprinkles is a thoughtful gift for any loved one. The newly designed and beautifully presented gift box contains 7 individually wrapped Raffaello and is the perfect gift to share the love this Valentine’s Day. For traditionalists, The Ferrero Rocher Heart (from £4.71) is the ultimate Valentine’s Day classic, guaranteed to delight your loved ones and show your caring and romantic side. The heart-shaped box is filled with the delicious classic Ferrero Rocher – encased in a rich layer of milk chocolate and crispy wafer, filled with a creamy nutty filling and whole hazelnut inside, the iconic gold heart is the ultimate treat to make Valentine’s Day extra special.
6. A gift set from Baylis and Harding. This Valentine’s Day Baylis and Harding have released a beautiful new fragrance collection. With delightful notes of Pink Magnolia and the prettiest Pear Blossoms, they have created a scent which perfectly captures the delicate essence of spring and summer. The Gift Set contains a 300ml Hand & Body Lotion, 300ml Shower Creme, 150g Soap, 130ml Body Wash & a Body Polish which are suitable for all skin types. Available from Morrisons and House of Fraser for £20. If a gift set isn’t the gift you’re looking for how about a lovely set of 3 single wick candles. The notes of Pink Magnolia and Pear Blossom will infuse rooms with an uplifting and reviving fragrance. The chrome print on each of the glass jars makes this a timeless gift, which can be used over and over again. Available from Argos and Asda for £20.