Thank you to those of you who took the time to join in with last week’s Flashback Friday. I really love finding new blogs to follow and I love seeing what people link up each week. My favourite links came from All Things Kiddiewinks who linked up the importance of having your child’s eyes tested whilst they are little and Just a Crafty Mama who linked up her recipe showing you how to make your very own Iced Gems – do you remember them?
This week I really struggled to find a picture for Flashback Friday. Four out of five of us have been poorly with a virus and two of the three boys are still off school with it so it’s been a couple of days lounging on the sofa, watching Cartoon Network and feeling pretty miserable. This picture of Nathan from when he was little sums up perfectly how we are all feeling this week. Roll on spring / summer I say to get rid of all these nasty germs.
Flashback Friday Rules:
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- I will share my favourite link ups next Friday
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)