You may have noticed that last week there was no Flashback Friday, it was half term here so the boys and I were busy on an adventure to see our family.
You may remember that I mentioned the Facebook Memory thingymajig that crops up every day on your Facebook wall on a previous Flashback Friday post, well this week’s post is another one of those. I absolutely love this picture and can’t believe how crazy Nathan’s hair used to be – it’s still as crazy now.
Flashback Friday Rules:
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- I will share my favourite link ups next Friday
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)