Thank you to both The Parenting Game and Baba a Fi for linking up in last week’s Flashback Friday. I loved both of your posts. Baba Fi shared her review for satin pillow rollers and these are certainly something I am going to try for myself as I’d love my long hair to be curly rather than wavy. The Parenting Game shared an adorable picture of three-year-old Luke looking at a Ladybird for the very first time – this is super cute. I can’t wait until summer to see all the ladybirds in our garden again.
For this week’s Flashback, I thought I’d share a picture of Ziggy – aka Zee Dawg (yes he has a nickname too) looking cool in his sunglasses. He was 2 last week so I thought that it’s only fair that we celebrated with a picture of him.
Flashback Friday Rules:
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old blog post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and please visit and comment on at least one other person’s post who has linked up