Gifts Ideas Under £10
1. Baylis & Harding Sport Citrus Lime & Mint 2 Piece Gift Set (£4.99). The gift set includes 200ml Shower Gel & 300ml Hair & Body Wash. These two products will leave you feeling fresh for the rest of your day.
2. Build Your Own Batmobile Kit (£6.99). A 3-D cardboard model that is simple to put together. The perfect gift for Batman or superhero fans. When completed this model measures 6.5 x 26 x 9.5cm. would look great on an office desk or mantelpiece.
3. Jackpot Shot Glasses (£10.00) Make a great start to your night with these themed shot glasses. Each person gets to pick a fruit machine themed glass and then try their luck at rolling the included dice to trying to match pictures to their opponent’s glasses. The set contains 4 shot glasses and 2 dice all you need is a drink.
4. Lynx Minis Gift Set (£6.00). The Lynx Minis gift set contains a collection of travel size products from the Lynx Black range, in a handy airport friendly washbag. Lynx Black is a fragrance designed to be understated and refined for the modern man. The set contains shower gel and body spray.
5. Star Wars themed hand warmers (£6.99). Featuring the helmet design of a Stormtrooper, plus the distinctive chrome helmet of brand new character Captain Phasma from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, this set of character hand warmers are a great gift for any Star Wars fan. Simply give the internal metal discs a couple of clicks and the liquid inside will instantly begin to crystallize, providing immediate warmth. The hand warmers can then stay warm for around 30 minutes, the hand warmers can be re-set and used again and again.
6. The Real Shaving Company offer a range of wet grooming products for men, to keep them in tip top shape for the festive season. With creams, gels, balms and more, there is something to suit all your man’s facial needs. These make great stocking fillers or put the range together for a complete gift. They retail between £3.99-£4.99 and are available from Morrisons, Waitrose and Sainsburys.
Gifts Ideas Under £20
1. Star Wars Sound Mug (£12.99) Featuring your favourite characters from the Star Wars movies. The mug has 6 different sounds, including R2-D2, C3PO, Yoda, Chewbacca, a Lightsaber. A great gift for any Star Wars fan, the mug features 8 characters including Han Solo, Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Chewbacca, Yoda, R2-D2, C3PO and a Stormtrooper. The sound function works via a compressed button at the base of the mug. When the mug is lifted, the button is released and one of the six sound effects plays at random. The Star Wars Sound Mug is handwash only and the sound module must be removed before washing.
2. Alan Carr Yap Yap Yap! Live (DVD £12.99, Blu-ray £14.99) Alan Carr is back this Christmas with his biggest stand-up tour to date, ‘Yap Yap Yap! Live’. Returning to his stand up roots with his hilarious take on life. This is Alan Carr at his at his finest … and funniest! … A not-to-be-missed DVD from one of comedy’s national treasures.
3. Road Trip Essentials (£13.99) From Wingman. The gift set includes scrub, wash, moisturiser and a bottle of 3-in-1 (Shower/Shampoo/Shave Gel). All Wingman Skin Fuels are packed full of vitamins. Wingman will donate 5p to Help for Heroes from every product sale of their Skin Fuels and 250ml 3-in-1 Multi-Gels.
4. Gillette James Bond Spectre Fusion ProGlide Flexball Razor (RRP £15.00) from Boots. A great gift for that special man in your life whose a fan of James Bond. The Flexball Razor gives you noticeably smooth skin in a single stroke. The Flex-Ball technology allows the razor to pivot in multiple directions for maximum contact so there are fewer missed hairs.
5. Fill Your Boots Christmas stocking (£12.50) from Arran Aromatics is a lovely gift that comes with a festive keepsake. The stocking is filled with products from the Bay Citrus and Driftwood fragrance collections including mini Bath & Shower Gels, Body Lotions and Shave Gels.
Gift Ideas Under £50
1. Michael McIntyre Happy & Glorious (DVD £21.99, Bluray: £26.99)The perfect Christmas gift for all the family, and a must-have addition to the McIntyre comedy DVD collection, Michael McIntyre is back with his brand new show Happy & Glorious. Filmed in front of an audience of 16,000 fans at the 02 Arena. Happy & Glorious sees Michael discuss tales of his everyday domestic life with his wife and children and many more funny moments.
2. The label.men 3 Step Grooming Kit (£22.45) is a collection of high-performance products that promise to cleanse hair. The Set Contains:
- Scalp Purifying Shampoo – A gentle daily cleanser designed to leave the scalp and hair looking and feeling healthy. Suitable for all hair types, the shampoo has been formulated to help stimulate growth, strengthen and thicken hair.
- Grooming Cream – Designed to create natural definition and control, the lightweight cream contains protein-rich liquorice root and essential oils to nourish the hair and scalp, whilst reducing frizz for a smoother finish. Suitable for all hair types, the cream can be used as a leave-in styling product to build texture, or can be applied to wet hair to prepare for styling.
- Deconstructor – A versatile, definition-building product to uplift roots for a long-lasting, fuller look. Mould, sculpt and experiment to create your desired hairstyle with a firm hold and a dry matte finish. Suitable for all hair types, it can be used to boost volume and add thickness to hair.
3. Gear4 StreetParty Wireless portable speaker (£29.99) available in three colours – black, white and silver is the perfect gift for music lovers looking for a sleek portable speaker that offers a good all-around sound when out and about or in the home. The speaker can be connected via Bluetooth or near field communication (NFC) for ease of use and great stereo acoustics for outdoor or indoor use. It offers up to eight hours of playback time from a single charge. There is also an in-built speaker so you can take a call hands-free.
4. Cuprinol Spray & Brush (£35.00). The Spray & Brush would make a great gift for DIY-ing Dad’s or Grandad’s who are looking to put their own personal touch to their garden. The 2-in-1 system combines a sprayer and a brush, allowing you to colour and protect garden wood in half the time, compared to using a traditional paintbrush. Combining the speed and ease of a spray, with the control and coverage of a brush, it enables easy edging to give you a beautiful result. Less mess and fuss-free, the Spray & Brush also minimises overspray and reduces drips, to ensure paint isn’t wasted.
Compatible with both Cuprinol Garden Shades and Cuprinol One Coat Sprayable, Spray & Brush’s reusable parts can be easily dismantled for cleaning.