We are officially on well into the countdown to Christmas – I can’t believe there’s just two more weeks to go. I hope everyone is more organised than I am though. I haven’t finished my shopping and I haven’t even wrapped a single present yet… I can see it being a rush job if I don’t start ticking things off my list of things to do.
For my Flashback this week I thought I’d share a picture from Nathan’s first Christmas. He was only 4 weeks old and I agreed to make dinner for us along with my mum and little brother too – probably should have thought about that one a little bit more but it was lovely all the same.
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old blog post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and please visit and comment on others who have linked up