The Flashback I chose for this week is of a Christmas decoration James and I made last year – I know, I know we’re still in November but come Tuesday everyone I know will be knee deep in tinsel and fairy lights and do you know what, I can’t wait. I love decorating our tree with the boys (even if I do rearrange the baubles and tinsel once the boys have gone off to bed). This Rudolf decoration is one of my favourites and will be hung in the centre of my tree this year so that everyone can see him.
Do you have any decorations that you and your children have made together or any Christmas crafts that they have made at school that you display every year? If so, we’d love to see them linked up below. If not as always you can link up any old photo or old post.
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old blog post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and please visit and comment on others who have linked up