As it’s the British Grand Prix this weekend and it was the Goodwood Festival of Speed last weekend I thought that this week’s Flashback should be a picture from when we went to Goodwood a couple of years ago. Nathan wasn’t able to go with us as he was covered head to toe in chicken pox. The weather was glorious and as hot if not maybe a little hotter than what we’ve all been enjoying this last week.
F1 is the only sport that Matthew and I are passionate about (so passionate I want to get married at Silverstone or have an F1 themed big day). We are and will always be massive Jenson Button fans but getting up close to these cars was definitely the highlight of our day although James will tell you that seeing his favourite Lewis Hamilton doing donuts in his Mercedes was the best thing ever.
Have you been to a sporting event recently or planning to go to one soon? I would love to be at Silverstone this weekend – but there’s always next year and who knows we might even incorporate it in with our honeymoon….
Rules for Flashback Friday:
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- Only post one link a week
- Add my button to the bottom of your post so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)