Have you ever been in a modern home that’s Sheetrock-based? Walking inside such kind of home can give you a certain feeling and realization that things are not as strong and sturdy as they are expected. Plaster and Sheetrock evoke an air of lesser strength, kind of cheap quality, non-lasting and impermanence. With just a forceful hit of a stone or hammer can create an enormous hole in the wall. Thus, that home loses its value right before you move in.
A log cabin can be a different but a more feasible option as far as strength, permanence, beauty and uniqueness are concerned says Quick Garden experts. Taking the time to have a glimpse on one of the varying log cabins can give you a full sense of reassurance and a sensation of timelessness. This is not surprising because most log cabins are thoughtfully made so you can see and feel that they can withstand even the strongest storms and violent forces. Moreover, looking at a house that’s made of log or wood also gives you the feeling of safety.
Our great ancestors have practically constructed and dwelled in wooden houses and such houses that are made by them are made to last. In short, these wooden houses or cabins are characterized not only by beauty, strength and magnificence but longevity as well. Whatever the reasons are, log cabins are simply great pieces of property that will absolutely create a statement.
The Benefits of Living in a Log Cabin
There six essential benefits that a log cabin can offer and they are as follows:
- Aesthetic design
- Weather and time-resistant
- Energy efficiency
- Easy to maintain
Features of Log Cabins
There are different kinds of log cabins and one may vary from one another depending on your preferences and on the builders of such properties. Quick Garden has the following types of log cabins to offer along with the corresponding features of each:
- Log Cabin Jack. This log cabin is made from Nordic Pine/Scandinavian Spruce and is suitable for different types of gardens. It has spacious doors and windows. It evokes a sunny and roomy feeling with an interior that’s superbly pleasant.
- Summerhouse Poolhouse. This Nordic Pine/Scandinavian Spruce log cabin is multi-purpose as you can use it as your outdoor home office, place of retreat after a tiring day or a gym. It has large doors and windows that create an airy ambiance inside while creating a sunshine-filled surround.
- Log Cabin Oak. This Nordic Pine/Scandinavian Spruce-made log cabin offers many double glazed windows and doors. It can be used as an art studio or a peasant oasis of peace and relaxation. It’s an excellent choice for both summer and winter. With pitched roof and classical design that matches any garden.
- Wooden Garage. This log cabin is indeed the most wanted. Made from slow-growing Scandinavian Spruce and Nordic Pine. It’s a beautiful cabin that can accommodate your car with a full compliance with planning permission regulations. It has a small rear door and two windows that provide coziness to it.
- Garden Office. This log cabin is planning-friendly that suits most gardens. It can be a garden office, leisure room or storage shed. It has French doors and large windows that welcome plenty of sunlight and create a cozy atmosphere.
- Wooden Garage. This six-meter deep log cabin can accommodate a car or a truck with a rear garage that you can use as an extra storage space.