1. A Board Game - Something that all the family can play together and that will last for more than just a couple of days. Bunny Jump is a fast and furious family game that will leave little ones eagerly waiting in anticipation to catch bunny when he randomly jumps from his burrow to protect the carrots growing in his garden! Catch the bunny and gain extra carrots - the player to collect the most, wins.
Bunny Jump is suitable for children aged 4 and over and for 2 or more players. It is available at Toys R Us, Argos and Amazon.
2. A Slingable Toy - Want a fun twist on a game of catch? if so you want one of the DC Super Friends Slingable Fun Sounds Super Friends from Golden Bear. They feature oversized fists, flowing capes and fun 'comic book' sounds activate when they are caught. There are three to collect - Batman, Superman and The Joker and they are suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
3. Stationery and Colouring Pads - My Three love to colour and draw so when they are given colouring pads, books, pens and pencils they are always put to use. This stationery set from Bic contains 36 items consisting of 12 pencils, 12 felt pens and 12 crayons - everything any budding Picasso or Van Gogh could possibly need. These colouring pads feature easy tear out sheets which once completed can be shown off wherever you'd like. They are one of Aldi's Special Buy products.
4. Action Figures - My Three play Roblox online with their friends (they're only allowed to add friends from school who they or we know). Due to its popularity, a range of figures has recently been released. I am sure that other Roblox fans will be just as impressed with them as My Three are. At the minute there are 40 different characters to collect including Mr Bling and Lord Umberhallow. There is even multipack figure and game packs available. The toys are unique as you can mix and match their parts meaning fans can have just as much fun out of they game.
5. A Chocolate Lolly Maker - Although this gift contains chocolate this is a gift that your child can use as and when they like and they can even make lovely chocolatey treats for their family and friends too. To make your lollies you need to melt the chocolate, mould it and then wrap it up. The set includes four different moulds - a flower, heart, horse, and a rabbit - perfect for making this Easter.
6. Jigsaw Puzzle Books - For younger children, this gift idea has two uses, a short fun story and a big piece jigsaw puzzle with few pieces. This item is one of Aldi's Special Buys and is available in stores now but as with all Special Buy products, once they're gone, they're gone.
*We were sent the above items for inclusion in this piece - all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own*