Mini S'more Cupcakes With Cadbury Creme Eggs
15 - 20 mins
For The Brownie:
- 125g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solid)
- 100g unsalted butter
- 125g light muscovado sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 75g plain flour (sifted)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
For The Marshmallow Topping:
- 1 tub of Fluff marshmallow (you need around 10g per cupcake)
- 12 Cadbury Creme Eggs - crushed or chopped into pieces
- Heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan), 350F, gas 4.
- Put cupcake cases in a muffin tray
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a large pan over a low heat.
- When melted, stir in the sugar, then the eggs one at a time.
- Fold in the flour and the salt
- Spoon into the cupcake cases so that they're almost full
- Pipe the Fluff onto each cupcake
- Bake in the oven for 12 - 15 minutes
- Leave to cool
- Once cooled added the bits of Creme Egg to the top
The recipe is simple to recreate and something that the kids would love to help with I'm sure and they'll make the perfect Easter treat.
*We were sent a voucher to cover the cost of ingredients needed for this recipe*