For those of you who don't know Degustabox is a monthly subscription food box. You pay £12.99 (this includes delivery) and each month you will receive a box of 9 - 14 surprise food products - some of which are new products. The value of items in your box will always be more than what you have paid. However, if you aren't happy with the service and you wish to cancel your subscription you can do so at any time as you are under no obligation to buy more boxes than you want too.
In This Months Box:
- Heinz (Seriously) Good Sauces - A range of sauces that allow you to add the perfect finishing touch to any meal. Each sauce is full of flavour and has a smooth and creamy texture. Perfect to add to any dish. Available in two flavours.
- Piper Crisps - Crisps seasoned with flavours sourced from named producers - these crisps have been made from cider vinegar made with various old English cider apples grown in Julian Temperley's home orchard.
- Naturelly - A fun and refreshingly juicy jelly snack, drink or dessert. Each pouch contains 100% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C and is suitable for children aged 12 months +. It contains no added sugar or sweeteners and only 7g of naturally occurring fruit sugars. Available in three flavours.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo - two new flavours from Cadbury - Peanut Butter and Mint Oreo Dairy Milk. If your a fan of Oreo, Peanut Butter or Mint flavoured chocolates you're sure to love these too.
- Maldon Smoked Sea Salt Flakes - These flakes have a pronounced and exciting taste that contain an ideal balance of natural minerals. Perfect with fish, bread and vegetable dishes.
- Weetabix On The Go - Each bottle contains the same amount of energy, fibre and protein as two Weetabix biscuits and semi skimmed milk. These drinks have been specially created to help kick start anyone's day the right way. Perfect for those mornings when you're in a rush.
- Whitworths - A new product from Whitworths. Each Full of Super Cacao Raw bar is packed with almonds, coconut flakes, chai seeds, golden flax seeds, quinoa and acai. They are gluten free, contain no soy and are suitable for vegetarians.
- Rebel Kitchen Chocolate Mylk - A chocolate drink that contains just a few ingredients with nothing artificial added at all.
- Gusto Organic Lemon Energy - an energising drink containing whole crushed Sicilian lemons, Amazon guarana, Siberian ginseng and astragalus. The perfect refreshing soft drink for adults that delivers taste, stimulation and wellbeing. The drink is sweetened with agave nectar, apple and grape juice. Available from Ocado.
- The Jelly Bean Factory - This box contains 36 Gourmet Flavours Each Jelly Bean is made using natural flavours, contain no artificial colours and are gelatine, gluten and nut free. They are suitable for Vegans.
- £onepounders Chocolate Eclairs - £onepounders are a range of over 65 sweets, from chocolates, toffees, boiled sweets, chews, fudges, mints, gums and jelly sweets all priced at £1 a bag.
- Westons Cider - Pure Hopped Cider is a collaboration between Weston's Cider and Purity Brewing. The result is a drink that has a Hoppy a roman and a balanced smooth taste. Their Caple RD Dry Cider Blend No 5 is made in small batches. It is a complex, dry Cider that is matured for up to 18 months. The result is a crisp cider that's has a powerful tart finish. Both are best served chilled.
*The contents of your box will vary to what you see above as we receive items from both alcohol and non-alcohol boxes*