In This Box:
- Koko Dairy Free Original Milk Alternative - A fresh-tasting alternative to cows milk. Made from freshly pressed coconut milk it tastes great in tea or coffee, on cereals, in smoothies, as a refreshing cold drink or in baking. Contains just 27 calories per 100ml.
- Heinz No Added Sugar Beanz - Taste like original Heinz Beanz but with less sugar. They contain no artificial sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- Kabuto Noodles - Gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians. Packed with sweetcorn and peppers. Made using authentic Asian flavours and quality ingredients with no additives or preservatives.
- Bebeto Sweets - Candy Crush Saga jelly sweets and Cheese Cake jelly sweets,. Both very moreish and perfect for sharing (that's if you're nice enough to share them - they taste lovely)
- Blossom Hill Fruit Bloom - A fresh and fruity twist to a bottle of wine. With light bubbles and natural fruit flavours Fruit Bloom is a perfect refreshment. Best served chilled and the perfect drink to share with friends.
- Peppersmith Mints and Chewing Gum - Sweetened with 100% xylitol Peppersmith mints and gum keeps your mouth fresh and healthy all day long with no added sugar or aspartame.
- Coldpress Juice - Contains 100% fruit and vegetable juices. Is packed with vitamins and contains naturally occurring sugars.
- New York Delhi's Americanos - Guatemalan coffee beans, roasted and ready to eat covered in dark chocolate. They have a rich and intense flavour and are a lovely pick me up for any time of the day.
- Diablo Chocolate Wafer - A no added Sugar chocolate coated wafer bar. Contains all the flavour of a chocolate wafer bar without all of the "naughty" sugars.
- Willy Chase's FITCORN - Produced in Hertfordshire. Both Gluten free and GM free. Five flavours available.
- Maui and Sons Banana Chips - Cooked in Coconut oil and then coated in Belgian Dark chocolate. A delicious, healthy and gluten free snack perfect any time of the day.
- Willy's Apple Cider Vinegar - Is crafted from300-year-oldd apple orchards. A full-size bottle can be purchased for £6.95.
For more information about Degustabox, you can find them on Facebook and Twitter. If you'd like to try Degustabox, My Three and Me have a code that you can use to get £7 off your box. Simply enter LROK5 at the checkout.
*The contents of your box will vary to what you see above as we receive items from both alcohol and non-alcohol boxes*