2. YouTube World Records Book – Did you know that YouTube is the world’s most-visited video sharing site? YouTube World Records has on-the-page links to over 250 videos. YouTube World Records (£14.99 from Carlton Books) showcases the greatest feats ever recorded the website.
3. Music Receiver – Transmit your music wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet or any other Bluetooth-enabled device to a hi-fi system. There’s no need to purchase an expensive new audio system to stream music libraries on Spotify, Tidal, Deezer or YouTube. A simple three-minute setup is all it takes. Simply connect the Music Receiver box to your stereo system or stand-alone speakers, then enable Bluetooth on your smartphone. You now have total control of your music via your phone up to 30 feet from your hi-fi. There are two types of receiver and prices start at £29.99.
4. iFit Vue Fitness Band – The iFit Vue (£99.99) is available from NordicTrack. The iFit Vue uses SmartMove Technology that detects specific movement patterns, but it also knows when users switch activities, whether they’re walking, running, swimming or sleeping. It also has a touchscreen display that allows you to view stats, log calories and receive smartphone notifications on the OLED touchscreen. It is also water resistant and has real-time reminders which tell users when to move or when it’s time to wake up. The iFit Vue is available in sangria and black/blue.
5. JAM Transit Lite Wireless Headphones – If you’re looking for wireless headphones the JAM Transit Lite (£29.99) would be a great choice. The wireless works up to 10 metres away and they have 11 hour play time for extended use. They also have hands-free calling so you can move from music to calls easily. They are lightweight and have comfortable ear cups. They are available in both black and white.
6. House of Marley Nesta Earphones – Nesta (£39.99) provides acoustically balanced sound using state-of-the-art 6mm dynamic drivers that incorporate noise-isolating technology to offer premium quality with plenty of bass. There’s also a convenient inline mic with a 3-button controller for optimum volume control, which comes with a durable, tangle-resistant cable. They are available in Rose Gold and Hematite. They are available from House of Marley.
7. Amplified Indoor Aerial – If you’re thinking of buying a TV for the kids for Christmas or one for a relative you may need to also consider an indoor aerial to go with their new TV. Having an Amplified indoor Aerial can help you get a better picture. The SV9495 (£64.99) from One For All has automatic Gain Control so it always finds the best picture available to you and a Signal Level Indicator which shows the current strength of the signal being received. It is even 4K Ultra HD compatible and receives DVB-T/T2 and DAB+ signals. It can be mounted on a wall or stood flat but either way, it looks very stylish so it won’t make your room look unsightly.
8. Gem Box – Simply plug into your TV and instantly access hundreds of game titles from Google Play’s library, as well as your favourite websites and streaming services including YouTube and Netflix. Gem Box (£94.99) has an easy-to-use, simple interface and a library of 150 mostly free games mean that anyone can play without paying a big price tag. Gem Box allows you to stream your entire PC Game library to your TV and turns your TV into a smart TV so that you can look at your favourite websites. What’s more, it allows you to mirror content straight from your phone onto your TV too.
9. Gaming Record Breakers Book – This book is jam-packed with all the facts and records about the top consoles and computer games. Discover marathon game sessions, world-record high scores, best-selling games and the most expensive gear available. It’s crammed full of facts, stats and eye-popping full-page images of the most amazing computer games ever made. This book is priced at £9.99 from Carlton books.
10. Sol Republic Relays Sport in-ear Headphones – These headphones (£39.99) are available in Blue, Black and Yellow. Their ultra slim fit design means that they will sit comfortably in the ear and won’t hurt over time, the in-ear tips seal the ear and blocks out outside noise so you can hear the full sound of your music. They are both water and sweat resistance. The mic and 1 button remote lets you answer/hang-up calls, and pause/resume/skip your music with one button. The Sol Republic headphones are available from HMV.
11. Electric Jukebox – Music fans will love newly launched Electric Jukebox this Christmas, backed by Robbie Williams, Stephen Fry, Alesha Dixon and Sheryl Crow. Electric Jukebox will be available in-store at major retailers, etailers and online priced at £169 . Inside the box, you will find streaming device, a dedicated wireless controller and a full 1-year Premium Music Pass. Available in Red, Blue and Charcoal, Electric Jukebox turns your TV into a jukebox with millions of albums. It’ s fun and easy to use, with no subscription or registration, and a simple 2-minute setup. Just plug into your TV, connect to Wi-Fi and start playing the music you love. Unlike existing music streaming services, Electric Jukebox provides everything you need to start streaming music in one box. The Electric Jukebox TV stick plugs into your TVs HDMI port, instantly turning it into a jukebox. The Electric Jukebox controller gives you easy ‘ point and click’ motion sensitive controls for your TV, with a built-in microphone providing Voice Search so you can choose your music simply by saying the name of the artist album or song you want. Electric Jukebox also lets you create your own mixtapes or you can sit back and enjoy hundreds of genres, eras and moods based music channels curated by music experts plus charts, new releases and exclusive celebrity mixtapes. Electric Jukebox includes a full 1-year Premium Music Pass. A further 1-year Premium Music Pass will cost users just £52 per year.
*This post contains PR Samples – any thoughts or opions expressed are my own*