2. Socks - The perfect stocking filler this Christmas - you can never have enough socks right? These socks feature the Manhatten skyline on them - pretty cool if I do say so myself.
3. Grooming Products - Why not treat a bearded relative to some grooming products so that he can look after his beard. The Great British Grooming Co has a beard care collection that's designed to care for the manliest of faces. It is currently sold in Superdrug and Waitrose nationwide. Products in the range include Beard Wash, Beard Oil, Beard Thickening Serum and Beard Balm.
4. A Lynx Gift Set - Younger Male relatives would love the gift sets that Lynx has to offer this Christmas. Gift sets include the Signature Trio set (contains a tin with three full-sized products - 48hr Anti-Perspirant, Body Wash and a Daily Fragrance) and a stylish Lynx Black Washbag ( contains three full-size products - Bodyspray, Body Wash and Anti-Perspirant).
5. A Pen - Sheaffer have been making pens for 103-year-old have some new and stylish pens available this Christmas including the Quattro (slimline pen with three inks and a stylus in a brushed chrome barrel) a new white colour addition to their Sheaffer 100 range and a long-awaited collection with Ferrari.
6. A Flask - For those who love the great outdoors a flask is an essential item. Hydro Flasks come in 4 different sizes and are designed to carry both hot and cold drinks. They will keep liquids hot up until 6 hours and cold ones for up to 24 hours.
7. Books - For those relatives who love a good book, here are a few of my suggestions.
- ABC of Fishing - This book (£20) is the perfect gift for any angler whether they are an expert or a beginner. It's full to the brim of information about every type of fish that's likely to be found in British waters and there's advice on how to catch them too. There's sections on coarse fishing, game fishing and sea fishing, plus instructions on how to use all of the equipment needed. Available from Carlton Books.
- World Football Infographics - This book (£25) reveals the answers to the questions that fans have always wanted to know the answer too including Who is the best footballer ever? or which major football league provides the best value for money, or into which part of the goal is the best place to put a penalty to score in a World Cup. This book covers football from stadiums to superstars, titles to tournaments, across the world. A perfect gift for any football fan this Christmas. Available from Carlton Books.
- Big History - Big History (£25) from DK.com brings together all the major events in the history of the world since the big bang. It has a huge range of perspectives including physics and sociology. The book is a truly unique look at the history of the world. Aligned with the online Big History Project, supported by Bill Gates, Big History puts a wide-angle lens on history, and uses stunning visual timelines and special CGI reconstructions to show you history's greatest events. Look back to our origins in the stars, and explore everything from the birth of the sun to modern technology, and what the future holds for humans.
8. A Baylis and Harding Gift Set - Another lovely present idea is a gift set. Baylis and Harding have many sets for him available this year. The set featured is £10 and contains a Wash Bag, 100ml Hair & Body Wash, 100ml Face Wash, 50ml Aftershave Balm and 50ml Shower Gel.
9. A Razor - The Gillette Fusion Proshield Chill FlexBall Razor would make a great stocking filler this Christmas. A comfortable shave will be had thanks to the Fusion ProShield lubrication before and after the blades as it helps to shield your skin whilst you shave. It also features Cooling Technology during the shave to help stop skin irritation. Thanks to the FlexBall Technology you don't need to keep going over the same spot as it makes maximum contact over your skin's contours.
10. A Multi Groomer - Why not treat your bearded relative to a wet & dry shaver, styler and trimmer from Braun (£69.99) this Christmas. The Multi Groomer lets you create the perfect goatee, stubble or clean shave. It's a versatile product that would definitely complement any grooming regime. It comes with three attachments to shave, style and trim and has an extra-wide shaver head equipped with a flexible SmartFoil to provide a smooth and clean shave. It is powered by 2 rechargeable batteries, which provides roughly 30 minutes of use after a one hour charge. It is 100% waterproof and can be used dry or wet in the shower.
11. Aftershave - Jaguar is known for being a standout brand and their new aftershave is no different. Jaguar's Pace contains masculine notes of black pepper and cashmere that are combined with crystal moss and rosemary. The aftershave is available from M&S from £28.
12. Dumbells - For those who like to build their muscles how about a set of Bowflex SelectTech (£499) super heavy dumbbells. They have an adjustable weight range of 4-41kg, this single pair of dumbbells delivers the same results as 17 sets of weights – but without all the clutter of lots of weights. A quick turn of the dial allows you to automatically change your resistance across 17 settings up to a maximum of 41kg per dumbbell. Featuring durable molding around the metal plates, the dumbbells are not only hard-wearing but provide a smooth lift off. The dumbbells come with a free Bowflex® SelectTech® workout DVD - "Secrets of the 4 Step Rep". This features over 30 exercises and 80 variations to help you to maximise your workout. There is also a Bowflex SelectTech App which is also a great training tool which supports both iOS & Android users.
*This post contains PR samples - all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own*