Can you believe that Christmas is exactly two weeks today? no, me either, this year has flown by so fast. It doesn’t seem like two minutes ago that we were seeing in 2016 and yet here we are almost at the end of the year. That’s also the case with our monthly Degustabox deliveries too… they seem to arrive so soon after each other – not that we’re complaining oh no, quite the opposite in fact as we love our monthly secret delivery and can’t wait to see what delightful treats await us.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription food box service. Each month you pay £12.99 (this includes delivery) in return you will receive between 9 – 14 surprise food products, items vary each month and some of them are new products. The value of your box will always be more than what you have paid. However, if you aren’t happy with the service and you wish to cancel your subscription you can do so at any time as you are under no obligation to buy more boxes than you want too.
In This Months Box:
- Hartley’s Glitter Jelly – Bring a little sparkle to your Christmas party with Hartley’s Glitter Jelly. Each packet contains edible glitter that gives your pudding a lovely effect. Available in two flavours, mixed berry and raspberry.
- Christian Potier Sauce – Sauces designed by a French chef that are designed to accompany your meat and fish dishes. Each sauce contains all natural ingredients, no preservatives, added colours or artificial flavours. One pouch is for one meal and they can be warmed up in the microwave. Available in three different flavours.
- Butterkist Choc Mallow Popcorn – A new variety of popcorn from Butterkist – perfect to enjoy whilst watching all those Christmas movies with your little ones.
- Butterkist Sweet Cinema Style Popcorn – A lovely sweet treat to enjoy at home from Butterkist. Sold in multipacks and share size bags.
- Ryvita Thins – Available in two varieties Caramelised Onion and Sweet Chilli these thins are the perfect snack to eat with your favourite chilled meats and cheeses.
- Ryvita Crackers – These crackers are low in saturated fat and sugar but high in fibre and protein. They are available in four flavours and are the perfect accompaniment to any of your favourite cold meats and cheeses.
- Pipers Crisps – A new addition to Pipers range of hand-cooked crisps is the Wild Tyme and Rosemary flavoured crisps.
- Jules Destrooper Butter Crisps – A crunchy biscuit that’s sure to be a firm favourite of all family members whether young or old. Perfect to eat on their own or with a cup of tea or coffee or to serve alongside ice cream and other desserts.
- J20 Glitterberry – A unique drink for anyone who wants a festive drink but has to stick to something non-alcoholic. A mix of grape and cherry spiced flavour drink with edible glitter that shimmers when the bottle is shaken.
- Michel St Augustin – Cookie squares that can be eaten on the go. Made using simple and high-quality ingredients. The cookie squares sit in a row of dark chocolate and contain a pinch of sea salt. The perfect treat lunch boxes or to eat on the go.
- Appy Kids Co Golden Apple Juice – These Gruffalo themed apple fruit juices are perfect for kids lunchboxes. They contain 100% natural ingredients and no added sugar instead they are sweetened with plant stevia.
- Broderick’s Crunchy Slam Dunk Peanut Chunk – Whole roasted peanuts, crunchy rice crispies, Belgian chocolate, thick peanut butter and a topping of marbled white and milk chocolate. The perfect treat to enjoy whilst watching a Christmas movie or two.
- Ahmed Tea Ltd – New from Ahmed Tea Ltd comes 6 desert inspired recipes infuse in black and green teas.
- The Good Cider – Only the best apples are selected from The Good Cider’s trees to make their Wild Berries and Strawberry-Lime flavoured ciders. They use traditional methods to make their craft cider. Perfect to enjoy cold from the fridge or poured over ice.
For more information about Degustabox, you can find them on Facebook and Twitter. If you’d like to try Degustabox, My Three and Me have a code that you can use to get £7 off your box. Simply enter LROK5 at the checkout.