1. A Santa Sack – Once laid out on Christmas Eve full of presents a personalised sack (£19.20) from Mine4Sure will add the perfect finishing touch to any front room. Perfect for storing gifts or putting at the end of a bed so Santa has somewhere to put a gift or two and you can even use it when delivering gifts to family and friends. There are 8 designs to choose from and each one can be personalised with the text of your choice. The sacks are made from hessian which means they can be used year after year.
2. Outdoor Lights – There’s nothing better than decorating your house and garden ready for Christmas, but running lots of festive lights could end up quite costly. If you want to decorate your outside areas, trees or bushes in your garden cheaply you could use solar fairy lights (they will work year round). Lumify offers superior solar power performance which is backed up by USB charge capability too so even if it snows or the weather is really bad you can charge up your lights by simply bringing the control panel inside for a couple of hours. If you have to use the USB charging your lights will last up to 6 nights from a 4-hour charge. Lights start from £12.00 and are available in warm light and bright white.
3. Hooks and Hangers – There’s nothing worse than buying lovely decorations and not being able to hang them up without leaving mess and destruction when you take them down. Well, thanks to Command now you can hang your decorations without the worry of leaving pin holes and tape marks / pulled paint from your walls.
4. Homemade Decorations – Crafty Little Bugs have lots of craft sets this year to keep little ones entertained in the run up to Christmas. They can decorate baubles and make crackers to place on the tree or around the table to pull on Christmas Day. They have a huge range of sets and items that could be used to make gifts for family and friends too.
5. Disney Magic – I love Disney and I love Christmas so for me the two go hand in hand, watching films with the boys and decorating my tree with beautiful Disney character baubles. This year I’d love to own this beautiful bauble and Christmas tree ornament. Both would be enjoyed year after year and would fit in rather well with my other Christmas themed Disney items.
*This post contains PR Samples – all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own*