1. A Keepsake - This frame would be the perfect gift to give to a family who have just welcomed their first baby. You can make a whole family hand print or foot print picture with the Baby Art Family Touch Frame (£25) creating a lasting memory. The set comes with 4 paints allowing you to create a unique keepsake.
2. A Set of Bottles - If someone you know is due a baby around Christmas or has just had a baby then the new Options Gift Set (£29.99) from Dr Brown's would make a lovely gift. The gift set is available in blue or pink and includes:
- 1 x 150ml Options Bottle
- 2 x 270ml Options Bottles
- 1 x PreVent Butterfly Soother
- 1 x Flexees Teether
- 1 x Bottle Brush
4. A Shape Sorter - This pyramid shape sorter (£20) from Hape contains five nesting blocks, each with five sides of letters, numbers, pictures, shapes, and colours - allowing for many different ways to play. Little ones can build the tower up, or turn the blocks over and arrange them by size. Suitable for children from 18 months.
5. Baby Touch and Feel Christmas Book - A fun baby book from DK that helps little ones learn new words and identify objects and is full of Christmas fun! Baby Touch and Feel Christmas (£3.99) contains photos with foil or textured areas and simple visuals and labels to help promote language skills. From a reindeer skating on ice to a gift wrapped in sparkly polka dot paper, you can introduce your baby to Christmas with these touch and feel textures.
6. A Personalised Book - Penwizard have a range of personalised children's books available this year. They have licenses with many popular children's brands including Peppa Pig, Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom, The Snowman, and many more. You can put your little one in their own story with their favourite character. Penwizard have given us a code that will give our readers 20% off all personalised books until Sunday 18th December 2016 (this is their final UK order date for guaranteed Christmas delivery). Enter MYTHREE20 at the checkout. Terms & conditions: Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offers or voucher codes. Valid on personalised children’s books only, not valid on stationery products. Offer valid until Sunday 18th December 2016 at 11pm.
7. Laugh and Learn Smart Stages Puppy - A soft and cuddly toy that responds to baby’s touch with silly sayings and sing-along songs and a toy with smart stages technology that changes the learning content as baby grows! Smart stages technology gives you the ability to select the stage that’s best for your child. There are a variety of developmentally appropriate songs, phrases and sounds within three levels of play. The Fisher Price Puppy’s light-up heart even twinkles along to the music. Until 24th December 2016 £1 from each sale of this toy and the 15 products in the Laugh & Learn range at Argos will be donated to Save the Children. The money raised will support the charity’s UK work, helping disadvantaged children reach their full potential by giving them the chance to play and learn.
8. Count & Crawl Kitty Toy - The perfect gift to help develop a little ones mathematics knowledge from a young age. This Leapfrog toy makes simple counting fun by pressing the keys on Kitty’s back it teaches children numbers 1 - 20 and creates fun music and teaches counting rhymes. Children can also bat Kitty’s ball or push her along to hear fun songs. Kitty is suitable for children aged from 12 months and is priced at £14.99.
9. Scout’s Count & Colours Band Toy - If you’re looking for a colourful and engaging way to help discover colours, names and numbers then Scout’s Count & Colours Band from Leapfrog is the toy for you. He features five instruments and a light-up piano. Every press or tap of one of the instruments gets Scout bopping, playing and singing along to music, helping babies to connect their movements to each fun effect. Three modes help little ones to discover colours, names, numbers, musical genres and instruments. This toy is priced at £14.99 and is suitable for babies aged 6 months and up.
*This post contains PR Samples - all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own*