You may have noticed that Flashback Friday has been missing for a week here and there. The reason for this is that our Internet has been hit by some rogue problem – it has been on and off since December and both our service provider and BT are none the wiser as to the reason for it being so rubbish – all I know is it is very frustrating and I really hope it is sorted soon as it always seems to break on a Friday and last for days – which is both annoying and frustrating.
I was hoping to share this week’s flashback last week but see above for the reason I couldn’t share it. The reason I chose this Flashback last week was that Matthew was away in Milan to watch the Champion’s League Final and I wanted to share a snap from our first trip away together. We went to Amsterdam on a Mini Cruise with DFDS Seaways. It was my first time on a cruise ship and I wasn’t sure what to expect – as I really hate water I think my fear made it worse than it actually was. All in all, we had a really lovely time away and Amsterdam will always hold a special place in my heart. I know a lot of people only see the bad side of the city but to me it holds so much more – it is a very romantic place to visit and the architecture is really magnificent, we got lost but found a lovely flower market to wander around and I even brought home some Tulip bulbs (which were planted in my garden soon after we arrived home). We will definitely be going back soon for another visit.
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post/picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- I will share my favourite link ups next Friday
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and/or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)