Father's Day is just around the corner, so if you're still looking for a gift for your Dad or are looking for a DVD to watch with him on Sunday then I have a few suggestions below.
- Mad Max Anthology - This DVD set comprises 5 disc DVD - all 4 Mad Max films, a bonus Madness of Max feature-length documentary and 4 exclusive art cards. A must have for any Mad Max fan.
- Horrible Bosses 2 - Fans of Horrible Bosses will not be disappointed with this second helping of Nick, Dale and Kurt as they decide to become their own bosses by launching a business - what could possibly go wrong?
- Vacation - If you're a fan of the National Lampoon films then this is the film for you, it's just like the films of old and is just as hilarious. You really do have to feel for Rusty Griswold as he tries to recreate a family vacation from his childhood to "Walley World"
- Edge of Tomorrow - A sci-fi Ground Hog day kind of film. It has a very clever plot that sees Tom Cruise trying to defeat invincible aliens. A perfect film if your dad loves Sci-fi.
- The Man From U.N.C.L.E - If your dad was a fan of the TV series then he's bound to love this film too - who doesn't love a secret agent film set in the 60's.
You can order any of these titles and more from Amazon.
*I was sent the above DVD's for inclusion in this post*