This week's Flashback is from five years a go today. I was on my way to Amsterdam for the very first time. I had won a mini cruise for two the previous Christmas and couldn't wait to get there although I had my reservations about the ferry journey (haivng a massive fear of deep water isn't great). We had a great time in Amsterdam and loved walking around the canals and the flower market that we stumbled upon when we got lost. It was here where I fell in love with Tulips and bought some bulbs to plant in my garden at home.
Flashback Friday Rules:
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post - anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week - one old post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you're linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- I will share my favourite link ups next Friday
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn't mandatory but it's a nice thing to do)