My Three are a very creative bunch. I love it when they bring home things they have made in school and I love when they ask to make things at home too. As Baker Ross Ambassadors they are sent a box of crafting materials and kits often. Recently they were sent a box full of Mother’s Day crafts. Below you can see some of the things that they will be making for my and their Grandmas.
1. Heart Fused Bead Kit (£3.49) With this kit you can create and design your own patterned heart. Once you have the design you want you iron the beads to fuse them together. Each kit makes 6 designs and includes 3 reusable pegboard templates, 1500 beads in 7 assorted colours, cord and ironing paper. This kit is suitable for children aged Age 5+ but adults must use the iron for fusing.
2. Wellington Boot-Shaped Ceramic Flowerpots (£2.99). This craft comes in a pack of 2. You can decorate the flower pots with porcelain paint pens or acrylic paint. Perfect for growing herbs, cress or small plants and flowers.
3. Heart Cross Stitch Bookmark Kits (£2.75) Each kit contains a pre-punched card bookmark to colour in and cross stitch, yarn and plastic sewing needle. Suitable for children 5+. Bookmarks can be coloured in before the cross stitch is added.
4. Magnetic Teapot Photo Frames (£2.99). Includes foam teapot, foam shapes and magnet. 4 assorted colours – Pink, Purple, Blue & Green. I love that there is no glue required for making these crafts – less mess is always a winner in my eyes.
5. Wooden Bird Feeder (£1.99) Each bird feeder comes with a stainless steel rod and jute string and is made from 10mm thick plywood. No glue required but you can decorate your feeder anyway you like with acrylic paint, Deco pens and / or stickers, you should varnish your feeder once it’s decorated to protect it from the weather.
6. Wooden Heart Keyrings (£2.64) Each kit comes with 4 assorted heart designs. Perfect to decorate with acrylic paint, Deco pens, glitter and / or stickers.
Baker Ross also have everything you need to make your own cards. They have many different types of card but we love the Glitter Cards Pack (£2.56). In each pack, you will receive Glitter covered cards in 8 assorted colours to decorate and send. Envelopes included. You can decorate your cards with anything you like for example stickers, foam letters and / or pom poms. If you like to stick on Baker Ross also sell many, many different stickers too. I personally love the Pink and Silver Stick on Jewels (£1.99). The stick ons are Pink and silver self-adhesive acrylic jewels. They are perfect for decorating cards, crafts and collages. Each pack contains 480 jewels – 240 of each colour. You can use them in strips, or you can cut out the individual gems