Thank you to both Baba a Fi and Family Friends Foods for joining in with last week’s Flashback Friday.
Last week Family Friends Foods shared their Easy Muesli Cookies recipe with us, this got me thinking about this week’s Flashback and I thought that It’d be nice to share one of our favourite recipes with you that we’ve made in the past. Here are our Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins. If you’d like to ty the recipe for yourselves you can find the recipe by following the link below.
Flashback Friday Rules:
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)