Gift Ideas Under £10
1. Fenjal Classic Spa Products (prices vary between £2.50 and £9.00 each) Originally developed over 40 years ago in Switzerland, Fenjal’s spa skincare range is formulated with nourishing natural ingredients. The products are enhanced with Fenjal’s classic fragrance – a unique, secret blend with notes of vanilla, rose and pine needle. Products in the Classic range include – Crème Bath Oil, Shower Mousse, Crème Body Wash, Crème Soap, Body Powder, Body Lotion, Crème Deodorant Roll-On, Body Spray and Shower Oil.
2. Slippers (£2.99) from Home Bargains. Perfect for keeping feet toasty warm and a lovely red festive knit finish (but not to festive to be worn just for Christmas).
3. Country Rose Hot Water Bottle (£8.00) from Edinburgh Woollen Mill. Winter is well and truly here so why not treat the lady in your life to this gorgeous hot water bottle and cover that is sure to make any cold night that little bit warmer. I love the cute little owl on the front.
4. Cafe De Bain (£2.99 each) offer a range of bath and shower products in four different, yet delicious scents – coconut macaroon, sweet vanilla madeline, cherry & almond and raspberry & rose. All are available from Waitrose and Superdrug.
5. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Limited Edition Hand Cream (£3.90) with an exclusive design from Darling Clementine. The hand cream provides immediate and lasting relief for even the driest of skin. The Limited Edition Hand Creams are available until February 2016 and can be found at all major retailers. The Limited Edition Hand Creams are available in both Scented and Unscented versions.
6. Jelly Belly Very Cherry Lip & Nail Duo. (£2.00). Keep your lips sweet and your nails beautiful with this duo pack. Enjoy the fruity fragrance of the Very Cherry lip balm and add colour to your nails with the Very Cherry scented nail polish.
7.Peanuts chapsticks in a beautifully decorated tin. There are various products from the Peanuts Movie available from a range of retailers including Primark from £2.00.
8. Animorphia Adult Colouring Book (£5.00) from The Works. The Animorphia Colouring Book offers a huge collection of detailed drawings of animals, shape-shifting aliens and breath-taking scenes.
Gift Ideas Under £20
1. 3 Small Jar Gift Set from Yankee Candle (£22.99). A gift set full of favourite festive fragrances – featuring three small jar candles. Each small jar candle provides 25 to 40 hours burning time. The three jars included are:
- Berry Trifle – a subtle mix of fresh berries and vanilla cream
- Sparkling Snow – a crisp and natural fresh scent of snow-covered pines
- Spiced Orange – a blend of citrus and ginger is the perfect winter scent
2. Personalised Mug (£10.99) from GiftsOnline4U A fun gift for any member of the family or friend.You can upload your own picture and add a message and / or a name of your choice.
3. Mrs Gingerbread’s Bath & Body Recipe Book (£12.00) from Baylis and Harding is a unique gift idea. The Recipe Book packaging reveals Mrs Gingerbread’s Recipe for the perfect soak and contains all the right ingredients – Sweet Gingerbread Body Wash, Milk Chocolate Shower Crème, Vanilla Frosting Body Butter and EVA Body Buffer.
4.Cosy Boot Slippers (£18.00) from the Edinburgh Wollen Mill. Perfect for keeping your toes warm on a cold winter’s night.
5. The Book Of Everyone Christmas book (£19.50 paperback version) – a unique, personalised 50 page Christmas gift – you simply enter a person’s name and date of birth and the online generator crafts your one-of-a-kind creation. The Book of Everyone can be made in minutes, customised, previewed right away, printed and dispatched to you in under one week. you can add personal touches like photos and quotes along the way.
6. Slim and Trim app from KiQplan (19.99) to help women trim down and get their body in shape quickly using data from your activity tracker, smart phone or app. slim and Trim is a 12-week weight loss plan designed especially for you. You can monitor your progress over time with graphs and charts. The app can be paired with an activity tracker which can then send your steps and sleep patterns to KiQplan to calculate your bespoke plan. Weekly health tips, workout videos, progress reports and easy recipes sent straight to your phone. Works with activity trackers, smartphones and smartwatches and is compatible with Orb by Fitbug, UP by Jawbone, Samsung, Misfit, Withings, Garmin, MyFitnessPal and both android and apple handsets.
7. Nut Cracker Travel Bag (£15.00) from Arran Aromatics. Not only is this an ideal gift to pop under the Christmas tree but it also doubles up as the perfect travel accessory when journeying with your favourite products! Contains everything you need for traveling including Bath & Shower Gel, Body Lotion, Shampoo, Conditioner, Enriching Soap and a Body Polisher.
8. Twister Picnic Blanket (£18.00). A comfortable fleece picnic blanket, with a waterproof backing and although it is specifically designed for outdoor use it would make a great gift for those who love a day out with family and friend. The Twister Picnic Blanket is more than just a functional setting for your outdoor lunch. The Twister Picnic Blanket comes with a miniature Twister spinner key-ring so can play a game of Twister. Perfect for picnics, camping adventures and festival fun.
Gift Ideas Under £50
1. ShowerParty Speaker (£29.99) would be a great gift for those who love to sing their favourite tunes whilst in the shower. The is designed to be showerproof. It can be taken into the shower with you so you can enjoy a favourite radio show or the latest tracks via any Bluetooth enabled device. It has a removable wall sucker and will stay firmly attached to the tiles. It features easy access volume and skip buttons so you can avoid reaching for a phone with wet hands. Available in blue/white, red/white and green/ stone colours, it even has a speakerphone so you can take a call while having a wash.
2. Photo On Wood (from £34.95) Picture from Europe’s number one photo printing specialist Albelli. A stunning one-of-a-kind gift for the home. Printed on pinewood and sourced from sustainable forests. You can personalise your print’s size (available in 15 sizes) orientation (portrait, landscape or square) and your choice of finish – rough or planed.
3. Honey and Oat Trio Set (£31.70) from label.m is a three-step regime to transform dry, parched hair. Comes in a limited edition gift box.The Set Contains:
- Shampoo – Gently removes excess oil, dirt and impurities from your hair and scalp, whilst honey and oat extracts are blended with sea algae and sea cabbage to replenish moisture levels.
- Conditioner – Enriched with sea algae and sea cabbage to enhance shine and boost radiance. Suitable for dry, dehydrated hair. The lightweight conditioner detangles and smoothens hair, helps to control frizz and flyaway hair and strengthens and hydrates from root to tip.
- Mask – Restores touchably soft, luscious locks and adds luminous shine. Fortified with label.m’s Hydra-5 Moisture-Regulating Complex, you can expect repaired, strengthened strands and a salon-style finish.
4. Compact Mirror (£32.00) from Vanroe in a beautiful orchid design, inspired by wildflowers, folklore and vintage compacts from the 1920s and ’30s. Every Vanroe compact mirror is designed in Yorkshire. The compact case has a strong push clasp. Inside you’ll find two mirrors, one normal and one 2 X magnified. Every Vanroe compact comes in a luxury gift box and a drawstring velvet pouch.
5. Olverum Bath Oil (£23.50 for 125ml) a highly concentrated, therapeutic bath oil which contains 10 pure essential oils, carefully blended to work synergistically, and a very effective way to naturally relieve stress and help you achieve a great nights’ sleep. Olverum is also a great way to ease aching or sore muscles (such a treat after a workout!) and is the perfect soothing antidote to a cold or flu. It has a gorgeously aromatic, unisex scent.
6. Glamoriser Wave Wand (£49.99) – The perfect gift for those girls love to get dressed up for the party season. Use the Wave Wand to create bouncy curls or loose waves. The Wave Wand has 5 x heat settings up to 210ºC and is perfect for all hair types. Available from Argos and Boots.
7. Hair Dryer Gift Set from label.m (£46.96) Comes in a limited edition gift box, the kit includes a label.m White Tourmaline Hair Dryer and Protein Spray . The hair dryer is sleek and compact. The lightweight hair dryer features an ergonomic handle with anti-slip stripe for comfort. The dryer emits negative ions to create a smooth, salon-style finish with every use. Complete with a bell-shaped cord, numerous heat and speed settings and a cold shot button to set your style in place. The Protein Spray is enriched with a moisturising blend of jasmine, sweet pea, vanilla, wheat and soy, the spray can be used on damp or dry hair to leave you with healthy-looking, hydrated locks, whilst adding luminous shine and ensuring hair colour stays brighter for longer. Specially formulated to strengthen hair and shield it from heat damage caused by styling tools or exposure to harmful UV rays.
8. Fitbug Orb (£49.99) A Fitness, Sleep and Activity Tracker. It can be used with the KiQplan Sim and Trim App. The orb can help you to get fitter, feel healthier and happier with the ultimate movement and sleep tracker. The Fitbug Orb tracks your movement and sleep, day and night, 24/7 whenever and wherever you want.
9. A Luxury Candle and a Reed Diffuser from Arran Aromatic (£25.00 each). Lovely additions to any home these products would make great gifts this Christmas. The Candle has a warming, evocative fragrance of Mandarin & Petitgrain that’s intertwined throughout the candle, it can be enjoyed throughout the festive season and all year round. The Nutmeg Embers Reed Diffuser captures the fragrances of nutmeg, cardamom, cinnamon and cedarwood with top notes of subtle citrus. The Reed Diffuser is accompanied by 10 individual reeds and packaged in a decorative red box.