This week has been really hectic for us but that’s just the way it is with three children who all have busy schedules, but it is always the week in December that we take them to see Father Christmas as from this weekend the week’s just even more crazy with school plays, parties, family get togethers and all the other fun stuff that comes with Christmas… It is definitely the most wonderful time of the year.
Last year we took the boys to see Father Christmas and the Grotto was Frozen themed – the world had gone Frozen Crazy (I think it still is a little Crazy if I’m honest) but here is a picture of my (and everyone’s) favourite Snowman Olaf….
I’d love to see some festive photos from the past or a link to any of your old festive posts. As always if you don’t want to link a themed picture or post you can link up a different old photo or post instead.
Flashback Friday Rules:
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old blog post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and please visit and comment on others who have linked up