When it comes to brushing their teeth My Three are usually pretty good and will more often than not brush their teeth for the recommended two minutes, however sometimes they try to get out of Brushtime and will mess around or make up excuses to delay brushing. I don’t know why they do this and even when I ask them they don’t always give me a straight answer. I would love to know what’s going on inside their heads!! I suppose they could be experiencing a range of emotions just like the ones featured in Disney Pixar Inside Out, which is available on Blu – Ray™ and DVD from 23rd November. If you’ve seen the film you will know exactly who the emotions are if not you can meet them below.
To celebrate Inside Out’s release I have a fun Brushtime kit to giveaway thanks to the lovely people from Aquafresh . The kit is designed to make Brushtime fun and contains Inside Out themed products.
- A Joy timer
- An Anger stress ball
- Disgust and Sadness toothbrush holders
- A Fear wristband
- An Aquafresh kids toothbrush and toothpaste
- A winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter after the closing date
- The winner will be notified via email
- ALL entries are checked – if any of your entries are not completed correctly you will be disqualified