This Week's Flashback is a picture of a baby robin that I snapped when we were out for the day in March. It looked so cute, just sat there on a tree stump just watching everyone who passed by him. Robins are one of my favourite birds and we often see a couple in our garden at home.
What snaps do you have to share this week? I would love to see some of your old photos.
Flashback Friday Rules:
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post - anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week - one old blog post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you're linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and please visit and comment on others who have linked up