James loves fishing just as much as his Daddy and Grandad does. He would be sat by the side of a lake every weekend if he could. This week’s Flashback was taken on his first ever fishing trip. He still tells anyone who will listen that he caught 4 fish – a carp, a perch and two roach – more than his dad caught that day.
Do your little ones have a hobby that they love or one that they share with a parent? If so we would love to see them linked up below – if not I would love to see any old photo or post that you would like me to read linked up.
Flashback Friday Rules:
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and please visit and comment on others who have linked up