A picture taken last year on a trip back to my home town – Scarborough.
I don’t really miss living there any more (although sometimes I do get a little homesick when I visit my mum and dad) it’s always nice to go back and visit and of course enjoy an ice cream or fish and chips whilst having a stroll around the harbour and seafront.
Flashback Friday Rules:
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)