This week’s Flashback is a couple of photographs taken from my first ever holiday away from my parents. I went to Maspalomas, Gran Canaria with my friend Amber. We had finished our first year of university and decided that the only way to celebrate was a week away in the sun. We had a great time on the camel ride and jeep safari into the mountains and even though I was homesick towards the end of the holiday I loved every minute of it even sunburn and sunstroke didn’t dampen our holiday spirits.
Do you have any flashbacks from a pre family / child holiday? If so I’d love to see them.
- Your Flashback can be an old photo (with or without words), an old post – anything you like
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog
- You can post up to two links a week – one old post and one old photo post
- Add my button to the bottom of the post / picture you’re linking up so everyone can see where the linky originated (copy the code from the box below)
- Comment on my Flashback Friday post and / or others who have already posted (this rule isn’t mandatory but it’s a nice thing to do)